TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   X-Men Stuff already gone (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9593)

airline2 03-18-2003 03:36 PM

X-Men Stuff already gone
 
It was not on the website when i checked it one minute ago

sessiz10 03-18-2003 03:53 PM

There should be plenty of xmen stuff out soon. I hear the reason they took them off of the site was to keep the scalpers away.

airline2 03-18-2003 03:57 PM

What do you mean by scalpers?

sessiz10 03-18-2003 03:59 PM

I think the xmen cars are going to be collectors items. By scalpers I mean people who buy 50 cars and then sell them at a higher price when the cars aren't available.

airline2 03-18-2003 04:00 PM

they should seta limt then on them on online as well as in the store

sessiz10 03-18-2003 04:10 PM

I think the cars were a limited run. I'm really not sure why they pulled them off I'm just speculating.

airline2 03-18-2003 04:11 PM

i think x-men pulled out

sessiz10 03-18-2003 04:14 PM

I dunno about that. I heard a xmen toolkit is coming out (the one with the mag glass and the lil brush) and an xmen carrying case. I got this from the other board and the source is reliable.

airline2 03-18-2003 04:16 PM

You need to think that all of the stuff is of the starter and body top

sessiz10 03-18-2003 04:19 PM

HUH? :confused:

airline2 03-18-2003 04:24 PM

not on the website at all

sessiz10 03-18-2003 04:55 PM

I just got back from RS with the x2 case. I'll put pics up soon. They also had plenty of xcars and chrome cars. I really don't think they would discontinue them. The marketing people at RS are probably revamping the zipzaps page.

airline2 03-18-2003 05:01 PM

maybe

newb 03-25-2003 09:07 PM

sessiz was right i was just at rs saw chrome bodies, tool kit, carrying case, also i think they had one of those card holders that had X2 labeled all over it.

Jr08bll 03-25-2003 11:01 PM

Check on ebay they have plenty of it!!!! Thats where I get ALL of my Zip Zap and other stuff!!!

ib311 03-26-2003 03:16 PM

RS doesn't want to pay the premium licensing fees to the owners of the Xmen franchise. they did the same thing with the Fast and the Furious kits. they pulled them to keep from having to pay more royalties.

you can buy Xmen ZZ cars and the chrome bodies from RCmod.com. ;)

they got some sick arse pics of the chrome bodies on their home page which i have noticed everybody and their mother has since stolen and posted all over ebay and other sites (even though the pics have RCmod.com written across the tops of the pics). i guess next time they will make it a little darker. oh well.

sessiz10 03-26-2003 07:07 PM

Actually all of the xmen stuff is back up on the rs site. That's including the chrome body.
http://www.radioshack.com/product.as...5Fid=60%2D7520


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.