TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Usagi..what about the Digi Q Tank? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=566)

akura2 08-11-2002 01:52 AM

Usagi..what about the Digi Q Tank?
 
Usagi...since you are in Japan...have you seen the Combat DigiQ In stores yet?

usagi 08-11-2002 02:07 AM

Yes, I have seen them yesterday. They are not bad........Kind of fun cool. Prices are around 3500 yen.

Namuna 08-11-2002 12:16 PM

Hmmm, I don't think you were looking at a DigiQ Tank. Maybe some other Takara Tank.

The DigiQ isn't due out (in Japan) till late September, and it'll probably be in the price range of 6000 yen ($50 US)

usagi 08-11-2002 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Namuna
Hmmm, I don't think you were looking at a DigiQ Tank. Maybe some other Takara Tank.

The DigiQ isn't due out (in Japan) till late September, and it'll probably be in the price range of 6000 yen ($50 US)

hum. sorry but I did see it..... and it was selling for 3500 yen

Namuna 08-11-2002 12:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You saw THIS tank?...

usagi 08-11-2002 12:31 PM

yes that what i saw.......... I might be off alittle on the price. But yes thats it.

Namuna 08-11-2002 02:37 PM

Wow, that's cool.

Can you get more details? All reports I've seen for the Combat DigiQ says that the initial 2 Tank models won't hit the streets until September 8th, for 5980 yen.

So you seeing one is a bit of a surprise.

Thanks.

usagi 08-11-2002 10:50 PM

I wil keep you posted.....:)

GTR 08-17-2002 01:05 PM

my friend saw it in hong kong!

man....i want one!!

my cousins are there right now...but they'll be back tomorrow....not enough time for them to get me a tank

usagi 08-17-2002 01:12 PM

See they are out here in Japan :D proof!:D hahahhah
Anyways they are selling well out here.

GTR 08-17-2002 10:22 PM

alright guys...hold up for 2 weeks...i'm gonna see if my aunt can bring 2 back

one for me...and one for my friend :D

usagi 08-17-2002 11:02 PM

Tick tick tick tick tick :D

NewbieBrigade 08-18-2002 10:51 AM

hmm are you able to get us some if we were to give you a small premium for the trouble? :)

usagi 08-18-2002 11:19 AM

talking to me?:)

GTR 08-18-2002 01:12 PM

yes :D

usagi 08-18-2002 03:31 PM

I am not sure, TinyRc might not like me doing this on his site? We need to ask him.

NewbieBrigade 08-18-2002 03:52 PM

usagi: let us know :)
Email me at requi3m@hotmail.com maybe we can work something out :D

GTR 08-18-2002 05:52 PM

lowelldragonboat@hotmail.com <--contact me there

tinyrc 08-18-2002 10:50 PM

usagi, go for it if you want.

usagi 08-18-2002 11:28 PM

ok, let me check out the prices and stock and I get back to yoy GTR.:)

Namuna 08-18-2002 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by usagi
ok, let me check out the prices and stock and I get back to yoy GTR.:)
HEY! Get back to us ALL baby! I'm in on this action!

usagi 08-18-2002 11:51 PM

ok, I am going out that way tuesay here. I will let you know in 2 day.

akura2 08-19-2002 01:36 PM

joy..... I can't hold back the tears ...sniff*

GTR 08-21-2002 02:02 AM

YAY!! TANKS!! :D Thanks!!

usagi 08-21-2002 03:34 AM

going tomorrow. So I will post what i find then..........:)

akura2 08-21-2002 07:28 AM

I have soiled myself in anticipation :eek:

GTR 08-22-2002 02:07 PM

ERMS?!:confused:

usagi 08-22-2002 02:21 PM

been busy here...........get the info very very soon :) Sorry for the wait.........:(

GTR 08-24-2002 11:36 PM

*twitch twitch* WAAAAAHHHH!!!:o

usagi 08-24-2002 11:40 PM

thanks for bring this up again :) I went the other day and they were all sold out. I will keep my eyes up more this week:D

GTR 08-24-2002 11:53 PM

i just sent me aunt to go dig for them in hong kong! but i want a Panzer Kampfwagen V Ausf. G!!! camo! it looks so cool...this is what i put together for my aunt....very....blurry, but it fit into 30 kb's....but u can make it out....hehe

http://headcase-rc.hypermart.net/minitank/tanktobuy.jpg

hum...i'm also thinking of getting a digi-q pennzoil skyline with the special propo controller....expensive stuff though....at least they're FAST right? :p

i've never seen a real digi-q before....*sniff sniff*

akura2 08-24-2002 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by usagi
thanks for bring this up again :) I went the other day and they were all sold out. I will keep my eyes up more this week:D
Sold out means that they at least HAD them...which is a good sign

usagi 08-25-2002 12:00 AM

well they are cool! I was wishing I could make it to HK later in the month. But The wife is so busy (she is in mainland China now) and I had a offer from her company to join her. But the problem is I CAN`T GO NOW WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:(

Namuna 08-25-2002 10:19 PM

Quote:

hum...i'm also thinking of getting a digi-q pennzoil skyline with the special propo controller....expensive stuff though....at least they're FAST right? :p

i've never seen a real digi-q before....*sniff sniff* [/b]
Yes, DigiQs can be VERY fast...If you have the Digi Propo Special controller (which you mentioned you're getting).

GTR 08-30-2002 01:08 AM

nevermind....i ended up ordering a red wrx and controller for a total of 23 bucks plus shipping...which i don't know what it is yet...but my friend ordered one with me....so i know it's not insanely high...well...divided by two :p

usagi 08-30-2002 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by akura2


Sold out means that they at least HAD them...which is a good sign

yes they did have them......... next week the shippment will arrive.

akura2 08-30-2002 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by usagi

yes they did have them......... next week the shippment will arrive.

Cool...I'll be awaiting your answer...:)

T Man 08-30-2002 05:01 PM

Hook me up with a tank! How much do you expect them to be in US dollars? around $50-$60?

akura2 08-30-2002 09:52 PM

I found a guy who can get them for me locally in LA....I've got one on the way, and I should have it by next Friday (8/6)... but I don't want to say how much it cost me ......

He has a source in Japan that he gets his stuff from and the Tanks are in stock

GTR 09-04-2002 12:28 AM

any word?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.