TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Discussion (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Christmas!!!! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15465)

geofroley 11-23-2003 09:24 PM

Christmas!!!!
 
My list:

MOSFET Shen from RC Mod

XMODS

Engine parts for my 1/10 scale nitro R/C truck

Hummer H2 body for my truck as well

Thats all I can think of for now.

MicroSpeed 11-24-2003 04:07 PM

I was going to post something like this but you beat me to it.
Here's mine:

-NFS underground for PS2----$50


-Duratrax Nitro Evader ST + a bottle or so of fuel----$300


-at least 2 Combat Digi-Q (No fun with just one!)----$100 (plus a controller)


-All the upgrades that i don't already have for my Xmods----$:eek:


-Bike

_revhards13 11-24-2003 04:35 PM

**** ill be lucky to pick up 20 bucks from my perants and im only 16..

sawhit4 11-28-2003 01:59 PM

i want a mini x and an air brush( im not sure what kind)

ViperKid 11-28-2003 07:42 PM

i'm hoping for a xbox....what are some good racing games?:)

strakka 11-28-2003 10:16 PM

midnite club 2... after playing that i cant go back to closed circuit races

mech assult is good game too... campaign is crazy hard... but if your playing multiplayer... make sure you have xbox live...

MicroSpeed 12-01-2003 05:18 AM

Sega GT 2003

racemini89 12-08-2003 06:54 PM

need 4 spped underground

pacificwarriors 12-13-2003 11:13 AM

racemini89 and microspeed you are exactly right about need for speed underground it is short but very well lived

viperkilla 12-18-2003 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ViperKid
i'm hoping for a xbox....what are some good racing games?:)
Project Gotham.

AUDI-TT 12-18-2003 05:29 PM

my rc wish

a zipzap se (audi tt of course :)

xmods (already ordered a supra)
- awd kit
- someone to do a fet mod
- stage 10 motor

Thats pretty realistic right?
If it was anything rc id get this lamborghini on road nitro car from my LHS which is like 700 bux and an rc helicopter...

ViperKid 12-18-2003 05:31 PM

can yoy play NFSU on xbox live? is the live thing fun? thanks for the suggestions:)

Bad Company 12-18-2003 06:39 PM

I already know some of what I'll be getting...

Aluminum parts for my EMAXX and probably some cold hard cash. (My paren't always do something with money. ;))

RacerDeX 12-19-2003 12:41 PM

My list

1.simpsons hit an run for gamecube.
2.1 more x mod the supra
3.robot brains
4.welding supplies
5. occ gear *orange county chopper gears*

aero528 12-19-2003 01:15 PM

1 Team Losi XXX-NT sport RTR(picking it up today:D:D:D) i want to get into REAL rc!:D

Racer9 12-19-2003 03:49 PM

I want the Mini-Z Monster Truck!

Bad Company 12-19-2003 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Racer9
I want the Mini-Z Monster Truck!
I said the same thing to myself, so I ended up getting it as my present to me.

Thank you me.

sawhit4 12-19-2003 05:54 PM

i want one to but my parents already got me a mini x


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.