TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Usagi..what about the Digi Q Tank? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=566)

GTR 09-08-2002 12:43 AM

usagi, what's your e-mail address?

usagi 09-08-2002 11:25 PM

I am going to look again here wed to see what the blue moon is going on with supply.

GTR 09-10-2002 02:11 AM

hmmm.....cool

forget the porsche! i got it online....hitched a ride on the shipping with a friend

akura2 09-10-2002 06:06 PM

Well my tank didn't come in yet...:(

GTR 09-10-2002 08:36 PM

yea....that's right! no cuttin in line! haha

Namuna 09-12-2002 04:21 PM

Looks like the Combat DigiQs are a BIG HIT!

http://www.konami.co.jp/cp/micro_ir/.../f_020908.html

tinyrc 09-12-2002 08:55 PM

Quote:

yea....that's right! no cuttin in line! haha
:D

http://www.konami.co.jp/cp/micro_ir/.../20020908b.jpg

usagi 09-12-2002 11:26 PM

this is getting out of hand with the shops not getting their orders! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr going to try again this weekend. sorry for the screwup!

valzuniga 09-13-2002 01:18 PM

Hey Usagi, I posted this earlier but don't know if you read it. Would you be willing to translate the instructions, and controller markings? Cause I don't know what kind of language that is on there. But I'm going to order a set from toyeast.:(

GTR 09-13-2002 07:09 PM

it's japanese :p

GTR 09-17-2002 07:33 PM

ttt

tinyrc 09-17-2002 08:00 PM

Who would be interested in a Group Buy for the tanks? What this means is that we all get together to place one big order, and get a better price, as well as splitting overseas shipping costs. Reply if interested, and we'll get pricing info etc. together.

GTR 09-18-2002 06:38 PM

panzer kampfwehr bitte! :D

tinyrc 09-18-2002 08:28 PM

Guys, I've split the GB into a new thread, here:

http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1153


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.