TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tamiya M-Chassis Parts and Hop-Ups (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   m-chassis parts at tinyrc? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341)

slotsurfer 09-21-2002 04:36 PM

Parma Dodge Neon Body
 
1 Attachment(s)
Have any of you used the Parma Dogde Neon body on the M03 chassis?The photo looks like it would be cool seadan body for the M03.

emonator 09-22-2002 01:03 AM

ive heard of it. never seen it though, or used it. btw, got another civic body. just deciding what colors to paint it. already masked it though. im thinking 2 tones.. hood, roof, and side skirts along with front lip is masked. ill definately post pics of the car when its done.

slotsurfer 09-22-2002 09:58 AM

I ordered the body last night along with a new Taymia MINI body and some M Chassis Reinforced type A slicks from Tower. I will post photos when i am done painting. :D

emonator 09-22-2002 11:00 PM

cool. and let me know how the slicks work out. i was also thinking about getting.. something.. from tower.. i forgot what it was though.. haha!

slotsurfer 09-23-2002 12:16 AM

I have used the slick twice at the playground and they work pretty good.I mainly bought them for the Taymia track plus they are not going to make them any more.I really like the HPI radial tires better for playgrounds they last a lot longer and grip better.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.