TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Tank Group Buy (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1153)

Priz 10-25-2002 02:36 PM

Usagi: Thanks for the info. I only recently got into this (been doing mainly anime and console/PC games in the past), so I never really knew much about the pricing in Japan. I have a friend from here (SF Bay Area) who was teaching english in Fukuoka, but now is going to Kyoto University, and I thought I could impose on him if need be (if there was a major price difference), but I didn't really want to bother him.

If you don't mind me asking, what prefecture/area do you live?

(I bought an import DigiQ about 6 months ago for $35 on ebay and messed with it a little... stopped... only recently got back into this and picked up some Bit Char-G stuff...)

usagi 10-25-2002 08:34 PM

Priz, I live in The tokyo city area. Been here for a long time.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.