TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Usagi..what about the Digi Q Tank? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=566)

GTR 08-24-2002 11:53 PM

i just sent me aunt to go dig for them in hong kong! but i want a Panzer Kampfwagen V Ausf. G!!! camo! it looks so cool...this is what i put together for my aunt....very....blurry, but it fit into 30 kb's....but u can make it out....hehe

http://headcase-rc.hypermart.net/minitank/tanktobuy.jpg

hum...i'm also thinking of getting a digi-q pennzoil skyline with the special propo controller....expensive stuff though....at least they're FAST right? :p

i've never seen a real digi-q before....*sniff sniff*

akura2 08-24-2002 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by usagi
thanks for bring this up again :) I went the other day and they were all sold out. I will keep my eyes up more this week:D
Sold out means that they at least HAD them...which is a good sign

usagi 08-25-2002 12:00 AM

well they are cool! I was wishing I could make it to HK later in the month. But The wife is so busy (she is in mainland China now) and I had a offer from her company to join her. But the problem is I CAN`T GO NOW WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:(

Namuna 08-25-2002 10:19 PM

Quote:

hum...i'm also thinking of getting a digi-q pennzoil skyline with the special propo controller....expensive stuff though....at least they're FAST right? :p

i've never seen a real digi-q before....*sniff sniff* [/b]
Yes, DigiQs can be VERY fast...If you have the Digi Propo Special controller (which you mentioned you're getting).

GTR 08-30-2002 01:08 AM

nevermind....i ended up ordering a red wrx and controller for a total of 23 bucks plus shipping...which i don't know what it is yet...but my friend ordered one with me....so i know it's not insanely high...well...divided by two :p

usagi 08-30-2002 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by akura2


Sold out means that they at least HAD them...which is a good sign

yes they did have them......... next week the shippment will arrive.

akura2 08-30-2002 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by usagi

yes they did have them......... next week the shippment will arrive.

Cool...I'll be awaiting your answer...:)

T Man 08-30-2002 05:01 PM

Hook me up with a tank! How much do you expect them to be in US dollars? around $50-$60?

akura2 08-30-2002 09:52 PM

I found a guy who can get them for me locally in LA....I've got one on the way, and I should have it by next Friday (8/6)... but I don't want to say how much it cost me ......

He has a source in Japan that he gets his stuff from and the Tanks are in stock

GTR 09-04-2002 12:28 AM

any word?

usagi 09-04-2002 09:11 AM

still waiting going to another location thursday here I keep you posted.

akura2 09-04-2002 09:53 AM

tank you....;)

GTR 09-05-2002 12:40 AM

put me down for a camoflauged tiger tank and a camoflauged panzer G tank. if you can't find those...hum....ok ok...here's my preference order

1. camoflauged Tiger
2. sand colored Tiger
3. camoflauged panzer G

if you get me one....just one....in the order that i like it...if you can't find any of those....thanks for trying!!

don't worry.....i'll pay up....if i don't....u'll probably make a fortune off ebay....but that's a hassle with all those scams and stuff...

ur SURE to find SOMEONE who'd wanna buy it.....after all...this IS the tiny RC forum!!

and i believe akura2 is in line ahead of me....:p

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! :D :D :D

GTR 09-05-2002 12:42 AM

also...concerning the camo tanks....is it just me...or do they seem different? some of the camo has really high contrast....while others have less....i prefer the ones where the contrast isn't as great.....but i really like the camo look on the tanks!!

GTR 09-08-2002 12:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hey...it's me again...:p

any luck on the tank?

are u willing to accept another mission? my friend's birthday is 10-30 and she loves porsches and the color baby blue

do you think you can help me find this lil car for under $8 US there?

CHORO-Q PORSCHE 996 GT1 RACING


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.