TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tamiya M-Chassis Parts and Hop-Ups (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   m-chassis parts at tinyrc? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341)

slotsurfer 08-25-2002 05:49 PM

Usagi said:"Friends don`t let friends buy HPI Micro rs4`s"
That's why I own a BRP super 18 car.Thanks for the tip on the aluminum parts for the M03.That why I decide to stick with stock Tamiya parts I can buy the whole suspension parts tree from Hobby people for $10.00 :D Plus Tamiya is just a fun car heck today I hit a pole on the basket ball court today at full speed.What happened was the screws popped out of the front body mounts and one screw popped out of the bottom right front shock mount.I screwed it back together works great you can't beat that:D

emonator 09-06-2002 02:12 AM

m chassis bodies
 
anyway tinyrc can get bodies from a company called "carson" i think theyre in germany. man, they make a WHOLE BUTTLOAD OF GREAT BODIES for the tamiya.. check out www.ebay.de and type in tamiya m chassis or m chassis and see what pops up. the greatest things in the world..

slotsurfer 09-06-2002 11:33 PM

I would like to see some of the Carson bodies?Any photos?Will they fit the the M03?:D I found the carson bodies they are made for the 1/24 scale speed cars ver cool looking bodies and cars looks like the abc car.carson speedy

emonator 09-10-2002 02:47 AM

here are some bodies.. some are carson, some are not?
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=1766276305
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=1764269297
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=1763869627

slotsurfer 09-11-2002 10:34 AM

The only one I like has been sold the Porsche Flatnose.Very cool bodies.I was looking at the Carson site they have a car I want it on a TL01 chassis Abt Audi TT dtm car #58444 very cool looking thet also have racing truck bodies for the TL01 chassis.IT would just be to much money to have them shipped here.
Thanks,

emonator 09-14-2002 02:59 AM

i personally like the scirocco. vws are cool. i hope to get the vw gti body when tower gets them in...

slotsurfer 09-14-2002 09:51 AM

I sent a Email to Tamiya to sugest they make two new M03 bodies.The two car bodies I asked them make is the Honda CRX this car is more popular than the rover MINI ever was.
The other is the the Citeron Saxo rally car that Danny Sola drives in 1600 WRC junior class.Tamiya USA liked the idea is passing the idea on to Tamiya in Japan

tinyrc 09-14-2002 10:50 AM

Quote:

Tamiya USA liked the idea is passing the idea on to Tamiya in Japan
Wow, that's cool! Make sure they send you some free ones for coming up with the idea!

emonator 09-15-2002 02:25 AM

maybe you should start some kinda petition? show all the interest in it. im certainly interested in a crx body. actually, any body that would fit cuz theyre so hard to come by. just recently i bought a 1/12 55 chevy. i dont really like bolink bodies. but hey, whatever fits.

slotsurfer 09-15-2002 10:17 AM

I really think the Honda CRX is a car that Tamiya will make it such a popular car in the world.You see them every where still all fixed up for racing.Hell i am thinking of buying a one of the last models with the low fuel consumption engine for my car you can't beat 48 miles to the gallon:D

emonator 09-15-2002 10:30 PM

maybe with a ford festiva, those get close to 60 miles to the gallon though dont they? plus they look like small minivans. man, they should make a festiva body for the mini. or a subaru justy. or a metro. haha.

slotsurfer 09-16-2002 12:02 PM

A Ford Festivia would be really cool.I owned 2 of them my self tuff little cars.I use to rally drive them on dirt roads up in Joshua Tree when I was thinking of buying property up there.Then I traded it in on Geo Tracker I still see my last 1990 Festivia driving around by my work it still look like it runs great.The only problem with the Festivia was it was a brake eater I had to replace the brakes every 30000 miles.I have 120000 + on my Tracker back brakes they still dont need to be replaced.

emonator 09-16-2002 12:56 PM

man for a time i was totally into festivas. i was trying to save up with my minimum wage job to get one! haha.. oh well. coudlnt make it out to the tamiya track last weekend. who knows, maybe next weekend. btw, when is it open on sat? i here they close at 4? theres not really any info on the tamiya website. maybe the track locals know.

slotsurfer 09-16-2002 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They are open every saturday 10 to 4 .But i would not go there next weekend everybody in the Usa will be there to practice for the the Tamiya finals the following weekend.I am going up sunday to watch the finals then I think i will go up the first weekend in october.Just finshed my FF02 transformation from M03 chassis what a sweet car.0I had to make a custom foam bumper.

slotsurfer 09-16-2002 08:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Chassis


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.