TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS Gallery (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   project skylines (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18960)

skklown 05-25-2004 06:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
..

midget_man1387 05-26-2004 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by eetoi
Wait a minute... You're telling me I can have any color I want metallic, and all I have to do is put a base coat of a metallic silver and a top coat of whatever color I want?????? If the answer is yes, THEN OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH. If no, then, oh well.

actually, no. The paint that he used is actually Transparent Candy Apple Red. It requires a base coat of either silver or gold(I'm pretty sure gold works too, though I've never tried)...



first off, very nice work skklown. But I may reccommend maybe using more silver and clearcoat, and less red. I've used this same paint on may cars... Hopefully the paint shows up better in my pics.

midget_man1387 05-26-2004 04:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and one of my infamous mini cooper xmod... keep in mind that this is actually a fadefrom dark to light candy.... basically, look at the color on the hood...

skklown 05-26-2004 04:33 PM

thats a sweet mini

skklown 05-31-2004 02:53 PM

no one else has comments on my car/picture taking?:( :( :(


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.