TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Tank Group Buy (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1153)

pitstain 10-08-2002 07:54 PM

i will definatly join the list, altho i'm going to HK for christmas(hope to come back with the digiformula and submarine) i can't wait that long or my tank, pleae post any info on the group buy, thanks

BillyBonz 10-09-2002 01:48 PM

Count me in for 2 for sure but I'll got 4 if the price is right...can't wait to blast my girlfriend!!!

infinite 10-10-2002 07:18 AM

oh yeah i'm definitely interested, i already have a tank but i want another one.!!!!

so do you know when you'll be able to post a price tinyrc???

lnx_author 10-12-2002 12:12 AM

sign me up for two ...

email:

main(){int j=-1;char t[]="rfnqyt?%ggfqqEyz}3twl\n";
while(t[j]!='\n'){putchar(t[++j]-'\05');}return 0;}

GTR 10-13-2002 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tinyrc
Update, I think I may have worked out a discount for the group, will post details soon. Gertman, we will certainly do a GB for the F1s too, they look great!
you think you can give the forum members a discount? or maybe a more you buy...cheaper it is type thing?

pitstain 10-13-2002 09:18 PM

is there any news tiny?

GTR 10-13-2002 09:42 PM

come on....$45 shipped!! hehe

a while ago....usagi said he found them for 30...strange

pitstain 10-13-2002 09:53 PM

it's probably really cheap over there... 45 shipped is like a dream that will never come true... i wish my dad would go to Hong Kong this month or something so he can get me one.... but he won't be till december.. and i'm going to HK for christmas anyways... i probalby can get a few f1s in HK then sell them on here .....

PopeRocket 10-14-2002 03:28 AM

Alright. Here's the plan. Someone flies to HK. Buys a gross of these little buggers. Loads them up in a series of boxes. In each box: We include a helium balloon. Yeah.

Then the box floats.

So it goes to the P.O. Yeah. . And we put it on the scale.

P.O. employee: "Uh. . -2 lbs."

Sender: "-2? So you owe _me_ money, right?"

:D

pitstain 10-14-2002 09:39 AM

Grade A idea there

GTR 10-15-2002 01:02 AM

i give up....what's the deal tiny? :D

Priz 10-24-2002 02:19 AM

I'd be interested as well, depending on the price. (I'm a little short on cash right now between checks, but I should hopefully be ok in a week or so.)

IIRC, the yen price on the tanks were 5980yen which is around $48USD. I'm sure that some stores in Japan sell the stuff for at least 1000yen or 20% off, so $45 COULD be possible shipped... but we'd just have to see. I still remember wanting certain games in Akihabara that were 5800yen and for some odd reason, 2 of the 3 games I wanted were 2800yen new at Sofmap 13, while every other store wanted 4800 or 5800 for them. Who knows what the pricing is, but I wouldn't be surprised if that guy from Japan who sold one recently on EBay for around $38 before shipping wasn't losing money in the deal.

So anyway, yeah. If it's below $60 then I'd definately be interested.

BillyBonz 10-24-2002 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Priz
Who knows what the pricing is, but I wouldn't be surprised if that guy from Japan who sold one recently on EBay for around $38 before shipping wasn't losing money in the deal.

I got 2 tanks for $51 each on eBay. I did notice that seller hasn't listed anymore so he may have lost on those 2 deals but I hope not. I want to have 4 tanks.

usagi 10-24-2002 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Priz
I'd be interested as well, depending on the price. (I'm a little short on cash right now between checks, but I should hopefully be ok in a week or so.)

IIRC, the yen price on the tanks were 5980yen which is around $48USD. I'm sure that some stores in Japan sell the stuff for at least 1000yen or 20% off, so $45 COULD be possible shipped... but we'd just have to see. I still remember wanting certain games in Akihabara that were 5800yen and for some odd reason, 2 of the 3 games I wanted were 2800yen new at Sofmap 13, while every other store wanted 4800 or 5800 for them. Who knows what the pricing is, but I wouldn't be surprised if that guy from Japan who sold one recently on EBay for around $38 before shipping wasn't losing money in the deal.

So anyway, yeah. If it's below $60 then I'd definately be interested.

Hi Priz :D
yes the tanks cost 5980 but the cheapest you can find then these days is 5440 yen. Other then that the shop people keep them fpr themselves. So there is not much prices difference only around 10% here. But as more tanks are made the lower the price will be. I am see many more tanks now a days in the shops. But those ebay people make their money on the shipping some of the time. but getting a tank for 4800 yen is out of the questen up to now. I been to many shops and the lowest id 5440 yen.

pitstain 10-24-2002 10:33 PM

yea, the japnese sellers stopped selling them, i think it might be the auctions prices too low, usagi said japan has them for like 43-48, but the prices on ebay are like 31-45


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.