![]() |
i give up....what's the deal tiny? :D
|
I'd be interested as well, depending on the price. (I'm a little short on cash right now between checks, but I should hopefully be ok in a week or so.)
IIRC, the yen price on the tanks were 5980yen which is around $48USD. I'm sure that some stores in Japan sell the stuff for at least 1000yen or 20% off, so $45 COULD be possible shipped... but we'd just have to see. I still remember wanting certain games in Akihabara that were 5800yen and for some odd reason, 2 of the 3 games I wanted were 2800yen new at Sofmap 13, while every other store wanted 4800 or 5800 for them. Who knows what the pricing is, but I wouldn't be surprised if that guy from Japan who sold one recently on EBay for around $38 before shipping wasn't losing money in the deal. So anyway, yeah. If it's below $60 then I'd definately be interested. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
yes the tanks cost 5980 but the cheapest you can find then these days is 5440 yen. Other then that the shop people keep them fpr themselves. So there is not much prices difference only around 10% here. But as more tanks are made the lower the price will be. I am see many more tanks now a days in the shops. But those ebay people make their money on the shipping some of the time. but getting a tank for 4800 yen is out of the questen up to now. I been to many shops and the lowest id 5440 yen. |
yea, the japnese sellers stopped selling them, i think it might be the auctions prices too low, usagi said japan has them for like 43-48, but the prices on ebay are like 31-45
|
Usagi: Thanks for the info. I only recently got into this (been doing mainly anime and console/PC games in the past), so I never really knew much about the pricing in Japan. I have a friend from here (SF Bay Area) who was teaching english in Fukuoka, but now is going to Kyoto University, and I thought I could impose on him if need be (if there was a major price difference), but I didn't really want to bother him.
If you don't mind me asking, what prefecture/area do you live? (I bought an import DigiQ about 6 months ago for $35 on ebay and messed with it a little... stopped... only recently got back into this and picked up some Bit Char-G stuff...) |
Priz, I live in The tokyo city area. Been here for a long time.
|
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.