TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Dual Speed ZZ's (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2704)

Kingofjapan 11-05-2002 12:44 AM

use bit charg motors
 
hey...funny. i was thinking the exact same time the other day about bits and the two speed deal. I was going to use the new 1.6 and the 3.8 motors as my picks. the 1.6 would be slowed down by the 3.8's drag but the 3.8 won' t have to be kick started because of lack of torque because the car would already of been moving from teh 1.6's motions. I would think this two speed thing could be used on a zip zap as much as it could be used on a bit.

Nightwing 11-05-2002 01:37 AM

If possible to dig under the epoxy it may be possible to get to the boost bit if one is on the decode IC.

Add a button to a std remote and access the boost out pin would allow boost like a Tomy Boost car & remote. Or some other strange combo. :)

natedogg4674 11-05-2002 09:33 PM

question about the 2 speed idea
 
I hear all this talk in the forums about a 2 speed mod, I guess im missing one thing, noone is talking about how to actually make this possible. How can upossibly make 2 motors work at the same time. dont they both have to be contacting the gears, what am i missing here>


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.