TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Discussion (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Mountain Biking (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18386)

RacinSkillZ101 04-11-2004 07:34 PM

lol just for havin fun with.. 21speed, schwin fronteir that i bough damaged for 50 bux at walmart

Racer9 04-12-2004 07:38 AM

Okay but FS or hartail? I have a hardtail. I am happy! Goodbye!

Builder 04-12-2004 03:26 PM

Greetings,
I too ride a hardtail, as you should know. I love my P.3, because it will do just about anything I ask of it. The only damage I have done so far was off of a two story drop, which I did not land. It broke the front brake handle off, the front shifter, and ruined the rear tire. I only got the wind knocked out of me, because I was wearing full pads including a mouth guard and cup. :)

Racer9 04-12-2004 03:37 PM

lol!

No big jumping for me yet but hey I am just wimpy.

aperson 05-01-2004 04:40 PM

fs= full suspension?

Racer9 05-02-2004 09:12 AM

yep

civic freak 06-09-2004 10:09 PM

i got a 2003 KHS T-Rex (hard-tail) from my best friend Jason at my local bike shop he is awesome he gave me a Mud-flap for my B-day and 3 mags and 4 catalogs for free! the bike is absolutley awesome it's a beutiful sky blue and a Chili Fork. i mean i endoed this bike like 5-6 times works perfect the only thing i've had to replace are the tires (normal use ). im out!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.