TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Guess whos back? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17982)

Savior*insider 02-04-2004 05:18 PM

yup lol read the tagline.

d00kie 02-04-2004 11:12 PM

Yay! I'm back too after a 4-month absence. Well, some friends were into it, so why not. Picked up a Skyline starter yesterday and I'm currently trying to catch up with the Xmods hype.

did he say "new bodies"???

Wishlist time!
Even though it's a 1 in a uber-billionth chance, a 2003 Acura TL would be super!

*slaps self*

I guess the next line would feature domestic bodies, not my thing though. Anyways, bodies I think are reasonable to wish for...Evolution, WRX (would pair off nicely with AWD), 350Z, RX-7 (better stop, maybe there is a car wishlist thread out there)

newbitowner 02-04-2004 11:29 PM

Quote:

current xmod stats: everything. i got the hook up =P
Can you hook me up with some parts for cheap?

I want an AWD kit, lights, and a Skyline starter kit.

Savior*insider 02-05-2004 04:21 PM

ya, all u gotta do is go to radioshack. LOL

newbitowner 02-05-2004 06:16 PM

:rolleyes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.