TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Look What You've Done! (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17680)

Gaian 01-22-2004 12:42 AM

Re: Look What You've Done!
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Trailbreaker
Hmm, been browsing these threads for about a week and look what's happened. I don't own a bit char-g one week and the next I've got all of this coming in....
Sounds like me. I've been surfin' the boards here for about 2 weeks.

I got an XMOD (Yellow Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R) a couple of weeks before christmas. I thought it was cool with all the different things you could do it with mods (But it's more impressive that you can do a lot of the same type mods in the bits). Then a couple of weeks ago, I came across something when I found this place.

I never was really interested in these 'little things' because I didn't really know much about them. Plus those guys in the mall are really annoying trying to sell the clones.

After I started to read more about them, I got more interested in them. What really got me hooked was when I found the Yellow Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R body kit, and it looked just like my XMOD, right down to the black spoiler :D (I've got this thing about things in miniature, like the keychain mini games that have normal sized versions, been collecting them for years)

Couple days later, I ended up at Toys-R-Us and spent almost $150 on the Microsizers.Couple days after that, I put in an order for about $65 from Hong Kong (Toyeast.com) and won several auctions on eBay (like 8 of 'em)

So for now, this is what's in my 'garage' I list things in catagories, instead of sets, easier to keep track of things that way, for me anyways:

28 Painted bodies
13 Clear bodies
2 Clones and controllers (Cannonball) to experiment with
Digital Lap Counter
Pit Case (Which I don't use)
2 MicroSizer controllers in 49 MHz
5 MicroSizer Pro controllers in 27MHz
2 MicroSizer Pro controllers in 49MHz
Too many tires to count :D
3 6T Rear axles & Idler gears (2 from ZZ)
13 7T Rear axles & Idler gears (2 from ZZ)
8 8T Rear axles & Idler gears (2 from ZZ)
5 27MHz Booster Chassis
1 27MHz Chassis
2 49 Booster Chassis
3 49 49MHz Chassis
11 Heat Sinks
4 200 maH Batteries
2 Sets of hubcaps (for the ZZ axles)
2x1.6 motors
9x2.2 motors
1x23.5 motor (from ZZ)
2x2.6 motors
2x2.8 motors
2x3.0 motors
1x3.4 motor (from ZZ)
2x4.2 King motors
2x4.2 Pro motors
3 Stand alone chargers
1 Set of K.I.T. Racer gears & Axles

And a case to carry everything in :D (The case is this thing I saw on TV many years ago, and it's called a RolyKit, Large size. You can still find them here and there on the web. A lot of places stopped carrying them, but you can find them if you look long enough. Everything in that list above is all living in the RolyKit in its own little compartment, really)

Well, thats's my story and the current inventory in my garage (More to come in a couple of weeks). Hope I didn't put you to sleep with all that. The only thing I have to say is this:

Hi, my name is Jon, and I'm a bit-oholic....

Trailbreaker 01-22-2004 02:32 AM

Good to see I'm not the only one!

otobot 01-22-2004 03:58 AM

hoot hoot!!
 
hey! just came back from d mal!! n lucky me! i got both d drift set n d trueno pullback!! these are my settings now:

b2spd :btm: :bgdr: :bsm: b27m b22 bbtruw

still tryin to get used to driftin...tnx alot peeps!!
oh, by the way any tips on driftin n on my setting??

otobot 01-22-2004 04:29 AM

edit
 
changed my engine to a b30 for more power...startin to get the hang of it...:D

otobot 01-23-2004 12:14 AM

help
 
any tips on driftin??

Trailbreaker 01-23-2004 03:15 AM

Look here:

http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread....light=drifting

otobot 01-23-2004 05:56 PM

!
 
tnx...

zboy07 01-29-2004 03:59 PM

sounds like your gonna have some reeeeeeeaaal (real) nice bits comin soon am i right

Trailbreaker 02-02-2004 10:18 PM

Well of what has arrived - so far all of it's gone wrong.

Initial D Set - Seller went AWOL -got refund though
Blue Impreza - Won't turn left properly -cracked body /chassis
Skyline History Set - Controller won't charge and has 1-2ft range.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh!:mad:

otobot 02-03-2004 12:19 AM

damn...that sux...oh well, thats why i dont buy online...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.