TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   XMODS (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Outside wear & tear (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17422)

Shiporu 01-13-2004 03:48 PM

hey teamdeadbunny,

I know how you feel. I don't rake in the cash either. But since I have to go school in Japan, I have gotten money from friend and family to spend as my going away gift. That is the only reason I have a new xmod coming to my house, cause they don't have xmods in Japan yet.... other than that, I save for my living and stuff up there. So it sux, feels like I don't have money.

As far as my civic, I don't care if it gets beat-up and what not, it is past its prime and soon going into retirement...Acually I took out everything , now it is officailly retired. a 50 dollar model if you ask me...

spitty12 01-14-2004 01:00 AM

For more acrobatics try going to the supermarket and hitting the curved part of the floor when it goes up to islands. My supra has never seen asphalt so its pristine on the chassis bottom but many games of chicken and "who can break of stu's super glued mirrors first" has left many marks of paint on the body.

Try going to tennis courts to race, they are very smooth, any store always works out well. The workers at the grocery stores around here are on strike so the temp workers don't care if you are racing rc cars in the produce section as long as no one complains. We get some dirty looks but it's the best place we've found to race.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.