![]() |
Quote:
I'd probably use the ZR1 body with these tires, make it RWD with some skinnies up front. Actually, I remember seeing some drag wheels and tires at my LHS. In fact, I'll be right back... http://users.adelphia.net/~neurokinetik/flee.gif |
Whats your motor again nuero?
|
Team Orion stock motor for the Micro RS4 (180 motor), but reduced by 10 turns. It's turning more RPMs than all but one of my stage 2s and has enough torque to spin all four tires even with the top speed gears in it. Did I mention this motor was only $13?
If this one isn't enough, I have an actual modified 180 motor on order as well. |
if you are talkin about an hpi micro mod, you will love it. it is the best low cost motor i have tried so far. i cant run my minix with it rwd or it will never get off the line. :D for a 45t motor it is pretty mean. i want to see what it can do with advanced timing or with less winds
|
What's this 180 motor mod trick??? Can the stock ESC handle it? What kind of modding needs to be done inside the car to fit it? If the spinbrush doesn't give me enough torque, than this might be my avenue.
|
so any updates on this?
|
Nothings changed.
I ran out of batteries, still waiting to do the SB motor mod. I have been working a ton more hours (work at a mall, and with the holidays). I plan to work on it again next week when I go on school break. There are some updates on my 2.2 Krawler over at RCMT if you want to see those, though I haven't milled anything yet, just designed my beadlock wheels. |
Your 2.2 krawler plans are looking good.
|
Ive been readin the forum but what is RCMT?
|
RCMT = radio controlled monster trucks.
It is an excellent site for RC trucks. It is an EZboard site and can be found easily by doing a web search. |
play with toys no no dude ! you got the wrong tires on that thing you need to go back to legos and get these big tires that say 43.2x28 S i dont know if you can see the size on the box and i dont know what kit they came in but ill try to find a link oh yeah is that overland pic. an X-mod if it is howd you get it so high?heres the link http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=8...2D9B55E4D00267 oh and uh you might need find or modify some rims!
|
that site did not work for me
|
hmmmmmm?,well go to shop.lego.com then go to sports and cars then to cars and bikes then cars then look for nitro terminator
|
you there plays with toys? hows it comin?:confused:
|
IDK if you figured it out yet, but you need to take the 4 screws out that hold the rear end assembly on the main chassis and then slide the battery holders back and lift the back of the holder a bit and they should slide right off. if you take out the electronics make sure before you put the holders back on to leave the 2 bottom screws (on both sides of power switch) loose. the left holder is a pain to get on if you dont.
the 2 bottom screws you took out were to hold the electronics to the chassis. |
| All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.