TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Tank Group Buy (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1153)

Racemonster505 10-02-2002 04:09 PM

im in if the price is right
 
just need to know how much?

gertman 10-02-2002 04:39 PM

Hey Tiny,

You should do a group buy for the Digi Q Formula's :) :D

baleisen 10-02-2002 05:35 PM

Lets try to get one thing done at a time, please. My wallet won't take the strain. Submarines are coming out also. BAE

payaso 10-03-2002 02:05 AM

I'm in for sure.....


silla

tinyrc 10-04-2002 11:34 AM

Update, I think I may have worked out a discount for the group, will post details soon. Gertman, we will certainly do a GB for the F1s too, they look great!

payaso 10-04-2002 12:18 PM

Cool, I can't wait... Thanks tiny..

silla

korosu 10-04-2002 04:10 PM

i'm in too!!! can't wait to get a pair of these and battle it out with the girlfriend hehe...

GTR 10-04-2002 06:37 PM

so here's the break down...

me, leo, ed, kevin, jeff, terry

like $300 just from me!!

can we get a super discount? hehe

baleisen 10-04-2002 07:13 PM

How many tanks do we have to buy to get a good discount. We'll probably exceed it since most of us want at least 2 tanks. Battle the old lady. Big fun. She will let you spend more when she gets into the hobby. Fight the kids. (You wanted to show them that you are superior.) Besides its cheaper than going to a movie. I'm psyched. BAE

GTR 10-05-2002 10:43 PM

my friends and i are getting frustrated from being tankless!! :p

baleisen 10-06-2002 06:36 AM

I'd make a crude comment but I won't. Be patient. I watched the Trueno with hop-up parts go from $75 which got me a crushed box with rfactured car bodies down to $50 which got me one in perfect condition. I'll wait a month for tanks. Then maybe 2 more for submarines. Who knows. I'll skip F1s. I can't collect everything. BAE

binaryterror 10-06-2002 12:37 PM

i might be up for a pair depending on the cost and such

NewbieBrigade 10-06-2002 03:49 PM

Same as above. Depends on cost. What kinda price are we even looking at without discount?? the msrp or the price people want to charge.

bitchar-gmotors 10-06-2002 08:31 PM

I want to get a couple of these too. My nephew will love these.

Kyle

enigma101 10-07-2002 10:22 PM

You guys won't regret getting these little beauties. They are a blast! Just be prepared to do a minor, 5-minute lube job if you get a noisy one. See Ply's posting for the "Jiffy Lube" process.;)

They have amazing range and traction for their tiny size. The little Panther is fantastic in the camo. :cool:

These little tank wonders will keep me entertained while I save up for the F1 group buy. ...I hope I'm not tempted to go overboard on spending when the little Tiger is released. Must show restraint.....must show restraint.....:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.