TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Custom Painted - Mass Exportation (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11273)

blind 05-29-2003 07:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
if you feel up for a challenge on such a small body, try and copy this body from my 1/18th scale hpi micro rs4...I'd love to have a mini-me of this, as this is a mini-me of my T-maxx, and the t-maxx is a mini-me of my full size truck...

2fast2furious59 05-29-2003 09:28 PM

hey i have one question...what is that liqui mask stuff????where can you buy it???is it better than just masking it off wit tape???

payaso 05-30-2003 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Murcielago659
What kinda paint did you use? I painted a body once and the paint started flaking off. Kind of a shame because the detail was on the same level as yours, at least I think so...
I think that Cabo's using Tamaya <sp? Spray paint.. for these.. What kind did you use?

Where at in STL are you? I am from there, and Cabo still lives there.. It's a cool city in the summer, but the winter sucks it..

Is the user name cuz you like Lamorghinis, or cuz you like bats? Murcielago means bat in spanish...lol




silla

payaso 05-30-2003 05:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by 2fast2furious59
hey i have one question...what is that liqui mask stuff????where can you buy it???is it better than just masking it off wit tape???
You can buy it at you LHS.. It's about $5 a jar..

This is what it looks like, and it works well, and gives sharp lines.. It also works with airbrushes..

enjoy.


silla

CaboWabo 06-03-2003 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Murcielago659
What kinda paint did you use? I painted a body once and the paint started flaking off. Kind of a shame because the detail was on the same level as yours, at least I think so...
I used Tamiya spray can paints with clear coat to protect and shine.

hey you from St. Louis?
So are some of us ova here at the bitPimps, where the site's based from:
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.