TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   ZipZaps (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Pics of assembled Yenko Camaro & Dodge Challenger inside. (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10891)

danny_v_l 05-11-2003 07:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
were did u get those rear tire heres my hoosier mod

bdebde 05-11-2003 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by danny_v_l
were did u get those rear tire heres my hoosier mod
They are off of a Motorworks car.

crazydave 05-12-2003 12:30 AM

Oh Crap, thanks for that pic bdebde. I have a set of those Motorworks tires, so that's going to work out great, but that picture just looks so damn good, I can't take it.

I made a mistake ordering mine, because just out of curiousity I called my local RS, and they had them. The charge had not showed on my account yet, so I hoped they hadn't sent it, and i could cancel, but they they did, so now I just have to wait.

I wish I wasn't so broke right now, or I just go get an extra set, one to leave stock, and one to paint.

Oh well, hopefully they'll have plenty, like they say, so I can get more. In the meantime, still waiting for Tuesday to get here.:rolleyes:

DarkTari 05-12-2003 09:59 AM

Got mine yesterday!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.