TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G Mods and Projects (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   General questions (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10069)

viperdout 04-05-2003 06:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just did it on a clone! It's pretty bad-looking, but it hauls!

xatu 04-05-2003 08:11 PM

Cool! Does it have more speed, torque (that stupid word takes me like 5 seconds to type), and did you do it by the tutorial?

X13 04-06-2003 06:16 AM

Hehe that dual motor looks AWSOME :D


It wouldnt stay charged for as long would it??


I think you should do that c02 thing (with a cheap clone) in a drag race :D !

viperdout 04-06-2003 10:06 AM

I sorta followed the tutorial, except I did it with tape and copper wire to see if it'd work. The car has A LOT of torque. the body won't fit back on, but if you were using a body with a hole in back, it would take some trimming. I also had to trim the chassis a little bit with a swiss army knife (I reccomend flattening what you want to cut out with needle-nosed pliers, so the job is easier), and the best part is, if for some reason you can only use 1 motor, it's easy to change back, unless you don't have any Heat Sinks


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.