TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > Blogs

Old

RealTracks Testing

Posted 06-07-2009 at 01:20 PM by arch2b
I've been fortunate enough to be able to test a RealTracks 34 pack track layout. i set this up this weekend and took a few video's of my first experiences with this track product.

HERE is my first couple laps until the batteries wore out.

i put a fresh set of batteries in and ran some more laps HERE.

after awhile, my kids decided they wanted to give it a shot...
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Information Overload

Posted 05-05-2009 at 04:33 PM by arch2b
Ever feel like you've been stairing at something for soo long that things start looking funny?

the last couple weeks have been hours of cut/paste, hyperlink, cut/paste again, repeat a couple hundred times...

the upside is the documentation of the dnano lineup and parts in nearly completed! only 40 some autoscales to docuemnt individual parts kits for! yey... end is in sight though, just need to push through
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

GI Joe, My 'Other' Hobby

Posted 03-09-2008 at 09:20 PM by arch2b
not really RC related but since this is a blog I thought I would share some of my other hobbies...

Startign I guess, last fall, I caught wind of Hasbro's Launch of the 25th Anniversary line of Joes to be released. Ever since I saw the 1st couple carded figures, I knew i was hooked... Something about the vintage card art, vintage figures just brought me right back to some of the happy times I had as a kid. It's hard to explain how a bit of cardboard and plastic can give so much joy...
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DC Endurance "Mini-ZRacer.Com" Best In Show

Posted 03-02-2008 at 03:32 PM by arch2b
Best in Show
While before the event i thought team dc had a great chance, when teams began showing up i quickly realized it just wasn't going to happen for team dc
while i love team advan, the level of clean detail and quality of work was just awsome!
team scream racing really was my favorite. i loved the color choices and the accent white pin striping. i noly hope it survived in good shape
team road kill had killer pin striping that was very clean and worked well for...
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First video clip from our DC Endurance Race!

Posted 02-26-2008 at 08:59 PM by arch2b
i know it's not much but i managed to capture a nice t-bone at the end of the main straightaway!

see me
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan
Posted in Uncategorized