TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > Blogs > Draconious

Rate this Entry

So... the forum finally has a Blog feature...

Posted 02-22-2008 at 10:56 AM by Draconious
I am Ron, known online as Draconious. I have been part of the Mini-Z online community longer then TinyRC and Mini-ZRacer.com have existed, pre 2000 even. I am likely know by the older members as the one who bitches about counterfit Mini-Z products, or the one who use to part out MR01 readysets so people could have cheaper replacement parts, or the one who will not shut up about making his own AWD chassis, but hopefully I am also known as someone that helps other forum users with their Mini-Z issues on the forums.

I recently sold almost all of my Mini-Z stuff, in hopes of starting over with the new 2.4ghz version, and maybe even the new 1/43 Kyosho D-Nano. When I get back into racing in the HFAY, I will be posting my loss... er win records here.

I will also be posting about progress on the design, production, and testing of MiX protototype. It seems every March I wind up totally rethinking the whole chassis. With March aproaching and the new 2.4hgz PCB size released, its that time again.
Total Comments 2

Comments

Old
So any updates on MiX? :P
Old
Yes - see more blog posts soon...

Recent Blog Entries by Draconious