PDA

View Full Version : digi quest.

SlowbutCourious
03-17-2003, 04:40 PM
i have heard great things about these cars.someone said each car drives different some are drift and some are 4 grip..is that true?..is there diffetent motors for them?..one more quest.is $29.99 a good price 4 one?..THANKS..:confused:

Namuna
03-17-2003, 05:00 PM
You've got 2 series of Digi-Q.

The Digi-Q and the Digi-QR.

The standard Digi-Q drives like a tank, the front wheels are plastic and slide, while the rear wheels (with 1 motor on each side) controls the steering.

The Digi-QR (the ones with the moving front wheels) drives the same as the standard, but the front wheels are loose and turn in the direction of steering (via centrifugal force, I'm guesstimating)...Which I guess is supposed to make the steering a bit better.

There's no different motors, the ONLY upgrade for the DigiQ is the Digi-Propo Special controller...Which gives you manual control over Speed, Steering Trim, Braking and Acceleration.

If the $29.99 includes the controller? Then it's a VERY good price...If that's for just the car, then it's a decent price.

SlowbutCourious
03-17-2003, 05:05 PM
..thanks 4 the info..that price does include the controler..:) now i just have 2 find out what kind it is!..