PDA

View Full Version : Tamiya track

slotsurfer
09-08-2002, 12:40 AM
I went to the Tamyia track today it was fun I only got about 6 runs in before I hit the wall hard. I was trying to get use to the driving stand it about 8 feet above the track.I am use to running on school yards.I think I will go up again the next Saturday I get off.Tamiya Track Locals (http://www.ttlocals.com/home.html) The locals are pretty fast but it real easy to pull off in to green section.:D

PorscheGuy964
09-12-2002, 02:45 PM
I reallly am going to have to go some time....

slotsurfer
09-13-2002, 12:58 AM
PorscheGuy,
It seem like hobby people is getting rid of alot of Tamiya parts lately.I asked them to order me A mini body they said they are not carring it any longer.But I have a new project I saw a FF02 center section that will make a M03 a sedan size car I also picked up TL01/FF02 wide suspension kit .So I will be driving a FF02 FWD Calsonic Skyline GTR body by next weekend..Just waiting on the shock kits tires from tower.So now i have a car to enter in GT1 or GT2 races beside M chassis races at Tamiya.I will come in last but Iwill be driving what I like FWD cars.As you say Keeping the M -chassis alive.

emonator
09-14-2002, 02:56 AM
i think my friend and i may hit up the tamiya track tomorrow (Sat.) but im not sure. if i do, youll be seeing me driving the ol' death maching mini. (i crashed my civic really hard.. well it actually crashes itself-some weird glitch? so the gearbox is kinda messed up and the bumper wont attach. ill have to buy a new one) so yeah, my mini is now an m03 chassis. aluminum front steering knuckles, alloy front shocks, ball diff, bearings all around, stabilizer set-like porsche's setup hard in front, soft in back with x-patterns in the front and tamiya stock tires in the rear. so yeah, give me a hollar. haha. if im there.. maybe..