PDA

View Full Version : -= ZipZap SALE!! =-

NitroBurner
02-11-2003, 12:27 AM
Aight guys I've got a few things to sell.. I accept PayPal only.. Shipping on items is $6.00 USPS! If you have any questions you can email me at: nitroburner@earthlink.net

[1] Fast and Furious NOS kit minus the red idle gear and RX7 body.. Eclipse body is in MINT condition and had the rear spoiler glued on but still comes with the extra wing! The NOS motor and RED motor were both used very briefly and are also in MINT condition! $15.00 *RARE*

[1] Gold Civic ZipZap.. Used for about an hour then put into storage.. Cleaned after every run and was taken care of very well.. $18.00

[1] Fast and Furious body kit.. Yellow Civic and Orange Supra! Very good condition used but in exellent condition! $8.00

[1] Gold Civic ZipZap spare parts.. I have everything off of it in peices minus the body and frame.. That includes the circuit board, battery, gears, tires, rims! Great for anyone wanting to mod an old ZipZap! $15.00

Or you can buy all of the items above for $56 shipped o your door! This is your last chance to get it before it all goes on ebay!

kwikbb
02-11-2003, 10:47 AM
NitroBurner; First off Welcome to the Boards!

We've got a 'Trading Board' for all sales and trades, I'm gonna move this ONE for you. Please refer to this for further posts of this nature. And please read the Forum Rules thoroughly.

Thanks and Enjoy.

NitroBurner
02-11-2003, 12:26 PM
Thanks! Sorry I didn't realize there was a "Trading" forum..