PDA

View Full Version : 350 Z Booster Car and extra stock body/parts

Suntzu28
02-03-2003, 11:15 PM
I have a brand new 350 Z (aka Fairlady Z) Booster car in box for trade or sale ( preferably trade). In addition i have these stock parts for trade:
Bb Toyota Truck Body ( yellow)
Microsizer 2.6 motor
Microsizer Chassis
Microsizer 49 mhz PCB
suspension Springs for front tires/knuckles
49 Mhz Controller
Stock Orange Gears and axles

So in order eliminate the guess work heres what im looking for in exchange.

Stock Zip Zaps ( frequency not important...i mean the CARS specifically not cars and controllers...but if you want to get rid of the controllers ....)

NKOK 64x Chargez ( similar to Zip Zaps in length ) ...

Epoch ( im willing to work out the details as far as a trde plus cash)

Any combination of these items will be accepted.

In regard to price e-mail me but come on guys ...save your money and help me out at the same time lol.

shanly
02-04-2003, 05:20 PM
i got a fast an furios toyota supra zipzap an controller in 27mhz.... i also got a microsizer in 49mhz, the zipzap is just about new, i still got the box, and the microsizer is up there with the zipzap. they both work great and are un modded, as for bodies on the microsizer, i got a blue WRX, a yellow s2000, a red lancer. if you want em tell me, i might trade em BOTH for the car, remote, body and motor, gears, etc.

Suntzu28
02-04-2003, 06:28 PM
I have no need for the Microsizer nor would i trade the Booster car and all of those things for te ZZ and the MS.

I am interested in your Zip Zap so perhaps we can work out a deal for that alone that doesnt include the Z ( unless you can find another Zip Zap to go along with it)?

~SnakeBitRacer~
02-04-2003, 06:45 PM
How much for booster car shipped?

Suntzu28
02-04-2003, 06:54 PM
Make an offer............

~SnakeBitRacer~
02-04-2003, 07:25 PM
I know it'd be ripping you off but all I got is $10 right now. I kinda wanted to see what you had in mind to see if I can save for it in a reasonable amount of time. I may be able to do $20 (Dunno if thats a good deal or not)