PDA

View Full Version : Directions on Avatar, and Custom Title

MicRoMaN
01-20-2003, 02:46 PM
Ok i know i have been posting a lot of threads like this but i see alot of people asking how you get the custom title and an avatar, so im gonna post up some directions ok.

To get an Avatar

You need at least 20 posts. Once you achieved that, go to "USER CP" at the top of the page. After that, at the top of the page, you will see "EDIT OPTIONS", click on that and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You will see a section about Avatars. Click on "More Info", or "Change Avatar". Once you go "More Info", it will tell you about avatars. When you go to "Change Avatar" it will give you a list of options. One of them will be custom avatars, click on the little circle next to yes, if you want one. Then go to upload avatar from your computer, if u already have a pic that you want. If you dont, search around the internet for one. The maximum size of the pic is 80 x 80 pixels. If it is too big, you can edit it in photoshop or you can try paint. AFter you uploaded it and have everything ready, click on "Submit Modifications". After that, you should have an avatar.

To get a Custom Title

Once you hit 100 posts, and you have been a member of the forum for 5 or 10 days, i cant remember which, you should be able to get a custom title. Go to "USER CP" at the top of the page, then go to "EDIT PROFILE", then scroll down a little bit and you will see a section called "Custom user Text" and a little box next to it, type what ever you want in it, and there you go.

Hope this helps alot of people.

scuba steve
01-20-2003, 06:33 PM
ok thanks man, i guess i can say this for me and driverwrx.:)

dohc
01-25-2003, 11:19 AM
i want a custom title!! grrr

Hatchet_Dan
01-25-2003, 10:44 PM
i had like 60 some post and i changed my title

dabigpig
01-25-2003, 10:46 PM
custom title is not 100 it is just 10 days and 20 posts cus i had it at around 50 posts i think it says "i really should change my title" after 100 posts.:)

MicRoMaN
01-26-2003, 09:19 PM
Yea i know, i wasnt sure of that, didnt have anything to back it up. Well at least now i know lol.

Namuna
01-27-2003, 01:44 PM
Stickied, thank you MicRoMaN