PDA

View Full Version : Iracer Questions (Fourm Admin please look!)

~Bit+Racer+3~
01-26-2003, 01:52 PM
Is there anyone who makes custom body shells for Iracers. If not is there a DigiQ to Iracer body adapter? BTW: Can we please have an Iracer fourm?

Adam
01-29-2003, 01:39 AM
Sorry, I cant help you on the Iracer forum deal, But I have done some research and found that you can modify the ChoroQ cars (Penny Racers) to fit either a Iracer or a DigiQ. Honestly, I have had both and I took the Iracer back because it was nothing compared to my DigiQ (please dont be angry at my suggestion, It is only an opinion.) DigiQs are much faster, Better made and have Tons of options when used with the special controller. Try Hobby Link Japan for the ChoroQ bodies. No matter what, Have fun.:D

binaryterror
01-29-2003, 06:42 AM
The only reason i bought and like my iRacer is because it is a Mini Cooper. It basically sits around for looks only. I hate the IR controls and the dumb tank style drive.

In my opinion it is far below a bit, but my newer cars (Mini-X and Epoch) destroy the fun levels in both the iRacer and the Bits.

Forums for iRacer would be simply a waste, no one owns them or likes them from reading all the posts. Either people say they are crappy digi-Q's or they can not live with the IR controls.

Namuna
01-29-2003, 08:03 AM
Is there anyone who makes custom body shells for Iracers
I haven't seen any, that doesnt' mean they're not out there...But considering the iRacer is really generally considered a Digi-Q clone, the likelihood that a lot of people are going to make custom bodies for it is small

If not is there a DigiQ to Iracer body adapter?
No such thing exists, at this time anyway.

Can we please have an Iracer fourm?
This I can do something about.

Nightrider
03-01-2003, 09:02 PM
Low blow dont bash on I racer dude that's my ride:(

Fourustwentius
03-01-2003, 09:32 PM
I got one, and hate it! For so many reasons...................