PDA

View Full Version : need replacement please

BabyKiller
01-23-2003, 04:36 PM
today i was rinning my r-spec when all the sudden it started sturting on a full battery so i checked the pcb for any disconnected wires nothing there i tried eeverything to see if it would work so i decided to pop my 2.6 in ive now realized that my 2.6 has been just as fast if not faster than my r-spec so i assum its a dud tiny can you help me out and when/if you reply please tell me i need to send with the motor if anything

BabyKiller
01-24-2003, 08:04 AM
any1 please what you have bad custumor support i had a motor for like a week cant i return it????

tinyrc
01-26-2003, 12:57 PM
BabyKiller, please remain calm, I believe we already corresponded via email and sent you instructions as to how to return your motor for replacement! :) If not - them email us at the Shop and we'll get you taken care of - thanks!

BabyKiller
01-31-2003, 07:51 AM
um no ya didnt but i sent it off to ur supplier:D

extremeR1der
01-31-2003, 02:16 PM
Hi Tiny!

I spoke (emailed) with you once in the past and your customer service was great.

You replaced my defective 3.8 motor that time. Thanks.

Well the replacement has died on me, as well. It took only a day and I even broke the motor in before using it. It was used in a stock Supra (no gear or battery mods or anything). I was hoping that we could do another exchange? Maybe an R-Spec or something else from the store, as I am a little turned off by the 3.8's that I've tried.

I emailed you something like a week or more ago, but I'm sure you are busy and haven't been able to get back to me yet.

Please help?
Thanks.

tinyrc
02-04-2003, 07:10 AM
Yikes! We can certainly replace it with an R-Spec, email us and we'll take care of you! :)

extremeR1der
02-04-2003, 08:39 AM
Thanks Tiny,

I found the forum that Baby was speaking of and I, too, sent my motor to the supplier (Kevin).

To everyone else,

Both Tiny and his supplier stand behind these products 100%. Even if you have reservations about the motor, you should have complete confidence in the customer service these guys provide. They have yet to let me down.