PDA

View Full Version : 2 ZipZaps and 2 Microsizers For Sale

logikFIVE
01-18-2003, 08:56 PM
I bought these a couple days before Xmas, the second Microsizer has been here since a couple days ago. All have been ran less then 10 times each, included is the following:

All 4 are in great working order, every 2-3 runs they have been taken apart and cleaned to remove hair and dust that has built up from running. None have been dropped, always ran indoors on hard wood floors.

Both Microsizers are 49MHz and one ZipZap is 27MHz and the other is 49MHz

- 27MHz ZipZap (includes red RX7 body, and purple cruiser body, green motor, 12 spoke rims, chrome 5 spoke rims, all season tires, blue axle and gear) *Deal Pending*

- 49MHz ZipZap (includes green Eclipse body, and yellow Mustang body, red motor, 5 spoke rims, 7 spoke rims, slick tires, green axle and gear) $25 shipped, is negotiable.

- 49MHz Microsizers (2), one controller, cars are bone stock, with yellow lancer body and clear lancer body. $30 shipped, negotiable.

All other parts will be kept, unless there is enough interest in all of them from one person. I don't really want to seperate the small stuff.

Stuff left over: ZipZap motor plate, yellow motor, red motor, green motor, blue motor, two red gear sets, three blue gear sets, one green gear set, soft tread tires and six stablizer bars.

http://4x4c.gearhost.net/staff/logikfive/zipzap/Jan11_03.JPG
http://4x4c.gearhost.net/staff/logikfive/zipzap/Jan11_04.JPG

Send me an email for fastest response

*Note:* My email is back up, please send all emails there.

dajoker@rochester.rr.com

Thanks.

Superimport2nr
01-18-2003, 09:08 PM
4 bux for a steering stabilizer, spoiler, and axle?
IM me, Superimport2nr on AIM

krillin52
01-19-2003, 02:20 AM
how much 4 the zip zaps?

kwikbb
01-19-2003, 07:55 AM
to the 'Trading Board' (http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=89).

Welcome to he forums logikFIVE. For future reference please use the 'Trading Board', located at the Main Menu, for all trades and sales. And take the time to read the Rules too.
Thanks and Enjoy the Forums! :D

*Brandon*
01-19-2003, 08:00 AM
How much for the 4 motors?

tarnjit
01-19-2003, 08:31 AM
hey 85$ hmmmmm u no what this deal looks quite sweet to me. would u do it for $65? if you would ill take it :D

FullyBaked
01-19-2003, 09:19 AM
Where's the Other microsizer remote?!

-Bob:confused:

logikFIVE
01-19-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by kwikbb
to the 'Trading Board' (http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=89).

Welcome to he forums logikFIVE. For future reference please use the 'Trading Board', located at the Main Menu, for all trades and sales. And take the time to read the Rules too.
Thanks and Enjoy the Forums! :D

Sorry 'bout that, saw other topics in here for sale, so I figured this was the apropriate area. I will make sure I post there next time.

Originally posted by krillin52
how much 4 the zip zaps?

Well, I don't really know what a reasonable price to ask, email me and make an offer for an individual car, both ZipZaps have full upgrades, one Microsizer has a ZipZap axle and gearing.

Originally posted by *Brandon*
How much for the 4 motors?

Sorry, I'm not really looking to part the really small stuff out unless a car is bought, too much work really. If you're interested in a car, I will gladly throw in a couple small things.

Originally posted by tarnjit
hey 85$ hmmmmm u no what this deal looks quite sweet to me. would u do it for $65? if you would ill take it :D

I'll be sending you an email in a few minutes, if you're seriously interested, we can work out a deal.

Originally posted by FullyBaked
Where's the Other microsizer remote?!

I purchased the car off of a friend who never even ran it, he says he lost the remote, but it's not a big deal since both Microsizers are 49mhz.

FullyBaked
01-19-2003, 12:21 PM
What happens if I only wanted one car? Would you just give me the second for free since you cant control it?!

-Bob

logikFIVE
01-19-2003, 01:54 PM
E-mail me and we'll talk, if you're even interested.

BabyKiller
01-19-2003, 05:10 PM
hey can u give me the fast and furious body w/spoiler if it fitson ur microsizer please post a pricei

logikFIVE
01-19-2003, 05:13 PM
The F&F bodies are too long to fit on the Microsizers.

BabyKiller
01-19-2003, 05:16 PM
anyway $65 dollar i mean really besides the cars all ur parts is from a $12.99 fast and furious kit

logikFIVE
01-19-2003, 05:27 PM
That's why it's listed as or BEST offer, if you don't like the price send me an email and we can work out something, the price is for everything shown.

Add up each car individually, you'll see how much it tops out to be.

I'm offering everything shown for $37 less then what it would cost you new.

Mind you prices for the Microsizers and Zipzaps may vary in different places.

Like I said, I will be glad to throw in a few of the parts for free with a purchase of a car.

~Bit+Racer+3~
01-20-2003, 12:53 AM
I was the one who e-mailed ya about the yellow lancer. I put my real name (D.J) in as my name in the message. Short on $ so i hope we can strike a good deal :)

Impreza WR reX
01-25-2003, 01:45 PM
logikFIVE,

Do you still have the clear lancer body? If so, email me with a respectable price. Also, would you be willing to sell me just the 49mhz controller? Let me know, thanks.

spaz13
01-26-2003, 09:35 AM
Would you sell just the yellow Lancer body? Or take any trades for it?

logikFIVE
01-26-2003, 08:09 PM
I cannot part the controller (as it goes with both of the microsizers, and if that's gone I have no way of running them if I sell just the controller) at this point and time.

Bodies, I'd rather keep on the cars; I have no other bodies that fit them at the moment.

Buy a car and you can have the body :p

gtr2112
01-26-2003, 10:35 PM
i'll buy 1 of the lancers from you without the remote. that way you can still sell 1 with the remote. let me know how much you want.

logikFIVE
01-26-2003, 11:50 PM
Send me an email with an offer, much easier.

Thanks.

dajoker@rochester.rr.com