PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

d_1981
08-20-2002, 01:56 PM
I just got my mini x from dinball and its alot of fun except for a couple problems. If i turn sharply to the left at full speed the car does a 180 power slide and keeps going, if i do a sharp turn to the right the car goes out in a wide turning radius and never breaks traction. Which style is normal for this car and how can i get it to be the same for both sides. I had problems before where it would slow way down in a turn until i adjusting the differential, is there a guide somewhere for adjusting the differential? Anyways, my other problem is that front wheel linkage keeps falling out on sharp turns. If somebody could help me with some general setup help and adjustment advice for this car it would be greatly appreciated.

irc
08-20-2002, 08:15 PM
looks like dinball is still selling the older style prototypes! Why do people keep buying the X from them? ok sounds like you have chassis tweek. you can adjust this with the screws on the rear A arms. Also tighten both screws on the rear pivit post above the rear a arms and i bet your car will handel great it will have no rear suspension but try it. the dog bone flying out can be stoped by tightening the pivit balls in all the way as this shortens the gap between the diff and wheel hub.you could also limit the turning radiuse by adding a large head screw in the steering arm