PDA

View Full Version : Hlj

dumboi07
08-20-2002, 02:26 AM
How reliable are they? i have heard good and bad about them. if you have ordered from them, please tell me about your experiences, gripes, the works. I would also like to know about shipping and how long it takes and costs.

mcbusiness
08-20-2002, 12:01 PM
I've only used Toy East, so I can't help you there, but I can tell anyone that if they do order from Toy East, make sure you refresh the order page. I ordered a lot of stuff that didn't make it. I didn't pay for them, but they didn't make it!:confused:

skylinebeyond
08-20-2002, 02:10 PM
Hlj has good packaging and excellent price. Shipping Prices are cheaper than other places, but it is slow in the delivery process. It took me about three weeks to recieve in and i live in california. two of those weeks were in processing. A good place would actuaaly be junkyspot. Only 4 bucks more a car but it is located in california with excellent service.

akura2
08-20-2002, 05:08 PM
I ordered from HLJ and I got my stuff reasonably quick once the items were in stock... I got the Trueno body for the Indoor racer... but the only drawback is that they advertise the product but a lot of it isn't in stock yet (new items)...but other than that...no problems

datamonster
08-20-2002, 06:38 PM
I ordered my first BC-G, the Initial D set, from hlj and i received my order in a little more than one week and i live in California. They may advertise items that they dont have in stock, but at least they inform you wether or not it's in stock by putting th name in bold. over all, they're a trustworthy company in my opinion.

BaY oN AiM
08-20-2002, 06:48 PM
i have ordered a lot fro HLJ...
they have good prices and shipping.....
everything i ordered from them arrive in 3-14 days....
and i live in california....
i havent bought n e thing from them recently so i wouldnt koe how they r now....

ssstraub
08-21-2002, 02:27 PM
datamonster and BaY oN AiM...

Maybe you should take a read of this thread (http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=622)

BaY oN AiM
08-21-2002, 05:56 PM
y should i have a look at that?.....wat r u implying...?

datamonster
08-21-2002, 06:35 PM
What the heck is that supposed to mean ssstraub?

timis2
02-16-2003, 06:57 PM
I like hlj.com alot i got my booster set really fast and they have the best prices

Zephyranthes
02-16-2003, 07:33 PM
I've ordered a lot of gundams from HLJ. They have good prices and fast shipping, but I made an order that I wanted before Christmas, and I haven't recieved it yet. It says that it is still on backroder. Yea, after 3 months!!!!!:mad:

ShadowMage
02-16-2003, 07:34 PM
I've ordered several items from them and HLJ is very reasonably priced and shipping is very cheap. Though I made the mistake of ordering something that was not in stock at the time so my order took about 3 or 4 weeks to get to me. They eventually sent the items that *were* in stock and I ended up cancelling the out of stock item (it was the 4 band mutlicontroller). Anyway, I'm sure the order would have taken a MUCH shorter period of time if I had ordered only in stock items. So, yes I highly recommend them just try not to order stuff that's not in stock. :D

(man.......is it just me or am I always long winded with stuff? hehe)

Pojo
02-16-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by ssstraub
datamonster and BaY oN AiM...

Maybe you should take a read of this thread (http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=622)

Well, I read through that whole thread...but it doesn't seem to have a place on this one. Try to keep things relative to the topic, I guess :p

tino
02-16-2003, 11:10 PM
HLJ have the best pricing and shipping ever.