PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy the DTM X4 ??

Padde
01-12-2003, 10:59 AM
I have searched all the net but cant find any online shop where I can buy the Dtm X4. Close to sweden is appreciated :))

let me know!

/ daniel lindstedt // sweden

gertman
01-12-2003, 11:32 AM
E-mail ABC direct and they should know a distributor for your area.

Padde
01-12-2003, 11:35 AM
did that, but got no answer :( u dont know any online store where i can order it from? and do you think I should go for a mini-x instead?

thanks!

/ daniel

crusader4x
01-16-2003, 06:33 PM
Only place I know of is right here near my home in Portland, Oregon. Their website is HERE (http://www.microrcracing.com) . I've been into their store and found that the guys there are very helpful and polite.

gertman
01-16-2003, 07:25 PM
you could go to horrizon hobby but I son't know if they ship internationally.

Deffenitily stick with the ABC and NO to a Mini-X! :D

Padde
01-17-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by crusader4x
Only place I know of is right here near my home in Portland, Oregon. Their website is HERE (http://www.microrcracing.com) . I've been into their store and found that the guys there are very helpful and polite.

i have tried to contact them, but they dont answer ... but if you say they are good maybe i should consider buying from them. They have international shipping according to their site :)

well IŽll try to buy from them then :)

thanks alot guys and have fun with your cars ;)

/ daniel, sweden

catman25
01-17-2003, 01:01 AM
whats wropng with a mini -x? huh .,.dope.wish mine was here.. my abc is bout sucking.give it full throttle and it spins in circles..min x dont do that .

crusader4x
01-17-2003, 02:46 AM
i have tried to contact them, but they dont answer ... but if you say they are good maybe i should consider buying from them.
I had planned on stopping by their store tomorrow. I'll ask about you to see if they've received your inquiries. (I'll also let them know that I referred you - maybe I'll get some sort of kick-back )
:)

Padde
01-25-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by crusader4x
I had planned on stopping by their store tomorrow. I'll ask about you to see if they've received your inquiries. (I'll also let them know that I referred you - maybe I'll get some sort of kick-back )
:)

thanks alot dude! did they say something?? I have placed an order at their shop now, iŽll hope they will send the stuff soon :)

thanks again!
/ daniel

irc
01-25-2003, 07:57 PM
I have a new one and used one with tronics for sale in the trading forum.

fastboy
01-26-2003, 02:22 AM
i was looking at dinball in hong kong...$79 usd for dtm x4 :)

i orderd 2.

irc
01-26-2003, 02:27 AM
Cool, How much did they charge for shipping?

fastboy
01-26-2003, 02:44 AM
not too sure,,put stuff in cart..goto checkout and it will calculate diferent shippin costs...i got it on 3-4 day delivery..i orderd 2 dtm-x4...1 mini-x...full bearing kit for dtm x4 ( $12) so cheap :)

and some wheels tyres etc.

------------------------------------------------------
Shipping:
$37.89 via EMS Express(3-4 days) HK To GB Handling charge + Packing Cost: USD$2.54