PDA

View Full Version : Pulls to the right abit

Bluff
08-17-2002, 04:26 PM
I finally got my Zexel Pennzoil Spec Ed, and I'm having tons of fun racing around, but I see that the car pulls to the right a little bit... I tried messing with the Trim, and I got it to straighten out quite a bit, but it's still not quite straight... Does anyone have and suggestions on what to do to get this bad boy so it shoots straight like an arrow.... Thanks

Alex
08-17-2002, 05:18 PM
Hey Bluff!

Wow i love skylines! i just got one myself. Well anyhow, i asume wat motor are u using? if its pretty high like a 2.6, 2.2 try putting the trim towards the motor mount. if ur looking at it put it to the left a little bit if ur using the 2.2 and more the the left if ur using the 2.6. the reason for htis is beacuse since the motor and the gears are on the left side when u accelerate it pushes more to the right. I hope u understand wat im saying LOL its kinda confusing....just trim it a little to the left LOL...
hope this works!
Regards,
Alex

****EDIT**** TO THE RIGHT!!! MOVE THE TRIM TO THE RIGHT !!! LOL SRY I MADE A MISTAKE!!! MOVE IT TO THE RIGHT!!!!!!!

Bluff
08-17-2002, 11:30 PM
Thanks... That makes a some sense, but I have the trim all the way to the left, and it still pulls, but I guess like you said it will pull a little due to the motor and gears being on the one side...

Alex
08-18-2002, 02:50 AM
Bluff,
Try the trim the other way i might have made a mistake. Im happy u understang wat i said. LOL i even got lost on wat i was saying:D

tinyrc
08-18-2002, 07:49 AM
Bluff, you might need to recenter your magnet if you have it trimmed all the way in one direction to make it straight.