PDA

View Full Version : Steering Problems!

CyberX
01-05-2003, 03:33 PM
I donít want to write more about my bad experience with DigiQ formula but what I noticed is that:

1- when trying to do reverse the car makes Zigzag, the front wheels wobble, and it difficult to control so the car wonít go straight reverse. (pic 1)
2- when turning right and do reverse the car goes other direction I mean it turns left on reverse see (pic 2) for more details I put tree arrows the green one is when turning right go forward but when you do reverse the car turns to the left, and is away from the expected direction in blue. (plz donít tell me the car is designed for forward only).
3- the same story as above but when you do reverse and turn left. (pic3)

CyberX
01-05-2003, 03:37 PM
when trying to do reverse the car makes Zigzag, the front wheels wobble, and it difficult to control so the car wonít go straight reverse. (pic 1)

CyberX
01-05-2003, 03:40 PM
when turning right and do reverse the car goes other direction I mean it turns left on reverse see (pic 2) for more details I put tree arrows the (green arrow) one is when turning right go forward but when you do reverse the car turns to the left (Red arrow), and is away from the expected direction in (blue arrow). (plz donít tell me the car is designed for forward only).

CyberX
01-05-2003, 03:41 PM
the same story as above but when you do reverse and turn left. (pic3) when turning left and do reverse the car goes to the right (red arrow), plz if you have this problem let me know.

gertman
01-05-2003, 09:26 PM
Does this mean your Digi Q Formula actually turns correctly going forward???

If so, consider yourself lucky!!! :D

I haven't figured that trick out with mine so reverse is the LEAST of my worries.