PDA

View Full Version : How to make your DTM RR run like the ABC DTM

MicroRCEngineering
01-03-2003, 12:19 PM
will soon post tips and tricks.

dtmracer
01-03-2003, 02:54 PM
ill put in some info that i have tried on my drr. i dont know if you noticed that the drr oversteers one way and understeers the other way, but mine and my friends did. my and my friends car were both tweaked in the front end when we got them. we tried untweaking it by bending the chassis. but anyways like a week later the tire wear just corrected the tweak i guess cause it wasnt tweaked anymore. it still oversteered(right) one way and understeered(left) the other way. i thought it might be the diff. so i put a abc spur in because it has 12 diff balls instead of only 8 that are in the drr. also lube it up with losi diff lube, white for thrust, and clear for spur. my drr also was spinning out alot so i thought it needed a softer rear suspension. so this is what i did. i switched the thing that the t-plate mounts to around, so the longer leg goes toward the front of the car. i also took off the spring. i also gound off the rounded part of the t plate(see pic) o and lengthening the wheelbase also helps.

dtmracer
01-03-2003, 03:00 PM
oops forgot to put pic of tplate:rolleyes: