PDA

View Full Version : *~Pics of My TANKS!!~*

GTR
12-31-2002, 11:08 PM
http://headcase-rc.hypermart.net/1tanks1.jpg
http://headcase-rc.hypermart.net/1tanks2.jpg

buy the NEW tanks!!

my tiger 1 is MUCH faster and quieter!! Also...it doesn't pull to one side...the drive wheels also have lil grippy things on them!

BillyBonz
01-01-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by GTR

the drive wheels also have lil grippy things on them!

Say, any chance of getting a close up pic of the grippy wheel thingies?

GTR
01-01-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by BillyBonz
Say, any chance of getting a close up pic of the grippy wheel thingies?

Any chance? 100% chance! :D

BillyBonz
01-01-2003, 08:47 PM
WOW! That is just what these tanks have needed. I bet you get plenty of tread to wheel traction with that set up.

Thanks for posting the pix!!

GTR
01-01-2003, 10:03 PM
nothin like a lil tank battlin action! :D

mcap27
01-02-2003, 05:58 PM
Ah man I am feeling the itch to get some new tanks they look great!

ZipZap "SS"
01-02-2003, 06:30 PM
How do they drive. Is it like a real tank where you have one joystick for each track, and turns are accomplished by varying the speed of each track?

Sweet toys...may have to get me one, or a bunch!

Chris

GTR
01-03-2003, 02:30 AM
nope....one is foward and back and the other is turning

the reason they did this.....is because they have proportional speed, and it'll be hard to keep these things straight at low speeds...therefore....they did the foward-backward and left-right sticks

my friend has the russian....my tiger totally owns it...it takes me 3 hits to kill him....and it takes him 6 hits to kill me. that's why we play on equal mode rather than tank properties mode..hehe...

Panzer
01-03-2003, 09:35 PM
Those new drive wheels also look bigger than the others. Are they? How much time was there between the time you bought the tanks with the different wheels?

Panzer
01-03-2003, 09:40 PM
After looking at your pictures more closely I realized that those were 2 different tanks. You know, the size of the drive wheel will determine how fast the tank will go. If you wanted you could mix and match to give the most powerful tank the fastest speed. I don't know, maybe the most powerful tank is already the fastest. All I have is 2 Russians so I haven't been able to compare.

Panzer
01-03-2003, 09:42 PM
I meant the picture of the drive wheel not the pictures at the start of this thread. I could tell those were different.

GTR
01-04-2003, 01:03 PM
yea...i know that

but the most powerful tank already goes the fastest...lol

my tiger can take out my friend's russian really quickly. it's faster than his russian...

i kill him in 3 hits...it takes him 6 to kill me

Napalm_Guru
02-01-2003, 07:02 PM
Does the reload time happen between each shot, or does the reload happen once all the ammo is depleated?

Anyone please answer.

Helix
02-02-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Napalm_Guru
Does the reload time happen between each shot, or does the reload happen once all the ammo is depleated?

Anyone please answer.

Napalm, the reload time is between each shot. like an artificial reloader in each tank.