PDA

View Full Version : wanna make your mini X faster?

MicroRCEngineering
12-23-2002, 07:19 PM
First, let me introduce myself: I'm NOMOTORLIMIT, established motor maker for Mini Z's. MicroRCEngineering in this forum.

here's my proposal:

Send me your Mini X, with motor, less radio as long as it's 27 mhz. I will tear down your motor and rebuild it and Modify it.

I don't have a mini x, so I'm looking for a volunteer. Guaranteed to make your car faster than it is. I tried with the Micro RS4's but I realized that my specialty is in the 130 motors, which mini X has.

Details on Upgrade:

All you have to pay for is shipping and motor supplies. $35.00 total. I do my tests on smooth surface, and I'm a very careful driver, so your car will be returned in it's original condition.

Result: a world of difference in speed and power Guaranteed!!

nomotorlimit@hotmail.com if interested. Type Mini X upgrade on Subject line!

DrSwesly1
12-23-2002, 08:51 PM
How long would the Mini-X be gone; how long would the testing be to make the Mini-X faster? You know, NML, the 2wd motors you make will most likely work perfectly with the Mini-X considering the esc is pretty powerful... Also is this work going to be done to the 4wd armature?

MicroRCEngineering
12-23-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by DrSwesly1
How long would the Mini-X be gone; how long would the testing be to make the Mini-X faster? You know, NML, the 2wd motors you make will most likely work perfectly with the Mini-X considering the esc is pretty powerful... Also is this work going to be done to the 4wd armature?

Two weeks, very max.

the motor I will modify is the 4wd one, not 2wd

catman25
12-24-2002, 10:09 AM
ill be your ginea pig..just give me details ..[FONT=arial][FONT=arial][FONT=arial]

MicroRCEngineering
12-24-2002, 10:48 AM
Please email me nomotorlimit@hotmail.com, and we'll go from there. Thanks very much. I promise you increase in power.

tinyrc
12-26-2002, 12:56 PM
NML, IM or email me RE this topic! :D

rmyc
01-11-2003, 02:39 AM
sweet NML is on tinyrc, never knew that

sheet i wish i had a mini-x

maybe i'll buy one before nml changes his mind bout upgrding Xs for free

super_micro
04-15-2003, 08:34 PM
dude hes not doing it for free