PDA

View Full Version : Bit tires vs Microsizers tires

Dys70pia
12-22-2002, 02:39 PM
Is there any difference between BIT and Microsizer tires? I haven't bought a microsizer car, but I bought the tire set and the tuneup set... Are the tires in the tire set bit racer tires? The medium tires feel like the medium tires on my Bit racer... However, the medium tires in the tuneup set are about the same as the bit tires, although they feel a slight bit harder...
Is there any difference between these tires? Did microsizer make a mistake and accidentally start selling the Bit Racer tire set instead of the Bit Char-g tire set? Will using the tires make them a bit softer, and give me the impression that my Bit tires are softer than the Microsizer tune-up set tires?

tinyrc
12-26-2002, 01:22 PM
The Bit Racer and MicroSizers tires are the same. The new color Bit Char-G tires are not the same, they are softer. :)

Silent_NightR34
12-27-2002, 08:49 PM
i kno that the stock tires on a microsizer is super soft...softer than the soft tires that come with the microsizers tire kit

Dys70pia
12-28-2002, 03:34 AM
The bit and microsizer tires are super soft... then I got the tire set, and they were all harder than the stock tires... =P

I'm curious to know if microsizers accidentally started selling bit racer tire sets... cuz thats what they feel like. Although I doubt they'd be so clueless as to do that.........