PDA

View Full Version : Got my Bit Char-g and Iracer

LeaDxPainT
08-05-2002, 09:16 PM
Well I found an iracer today at Toys-R-Us, Let me tell you...this thing is fast! A little too fast in the fast mode :) It's smaller than my Bit Char-g. I have to say that I still prefere my Bit Charge over the Iracer though. It's nice being able to drive and then hitting the boost button when you need to go faster and the Bit Char-g looks a lot better. But I love the concept of infra red controlling on the iracer, the range is much farther than the Bit Char-g. I had fun playing demolition derby with these 2 cars. I'm going to try to get my hands on a digi Q next :)

tinyrc
08-06-2002, 10:15 AM
How much is it at Toys 'R Us?

Namuna
08-06-2002, 10:37 AM
Dude! I'm in Mass too, Boston.

Which Toys-R-Us did you find the iRacer in?...And as Tiny already asked, how much?

LeaDxPainT
08-06-2002, 12:27 PM
There ar some boxes marked 39.99 but others marked 29.99, Of course I went for the 29.99 one :) They are all the same one comes in blue and the other in silver and there are a loot of different infrared bands. I went to the Toys-R-us off the highway, I believe it the southbay or something..but it's in the same mall as the stop and shop and oldnavy. Theres a lot left :)