PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my motor?

Cutlsp
12-15-2002, 04:08 AM
Hey i need to know what i can do about my b38 it doesn't even make my car move any more is it the speed gear ratio to or what is the problem:confused: some one please ansewer me soon. and how can i make the 150 ma batterys i bought fit:confused:
and can some one tell me where to go to get the headlights kits for all my cars bodys? ok thanks bye my yahoo im id is cutlsp

MicRoMaN
12-15-2002, 08:46 AM
I think www.toyeast.com has some kits, i know that there is alot more but i cant think of em right now. As far as your 3.8 goes, i think its because there are alot of 3.8s made, but some have defects or are defective. Im not sure if thats the problem you have but it could be.

Cutlsp
12-15-2002, 07:32 PM
thanks for telling me where to go to get the light kits and i'll just have to find out if i can return that 3.8 motor okay bye:)

MicRoMaN
12-15-2002, 08:01 PM
Well, if you ordered it from Tiny, you can return it easily. I think that Tiny will be on the foums during the week, i think he may take a break during the weekends so he may be able to help you on Monday.

Cutlsp
12-15-2002, 10:39 PM
i'll find out monday if he will take it back and send me one that works cause that one works but it has to be held up in the air to work i don't know what the problem is but i guess he can tell me that okay thanks for the help with the light kits i really wanted those for my microsizers really badbut now i'll get them soon i hope :) :bts: b27m b32

MicRoMaN
12-16-2002, 12:56 PM
Yea, no problem im probably going to order my bodies on Monday, if he has em in i hope lol..

Heat
01-20-2003, 09:13 AM
you're using the wrong pinion

tinyrc
01-20-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by MicRoMaN
Well, if you ordered it from Tiny, you can return it easily. I think that Tiny will be on the foums during the week, i think he may take a break during the weekends so he may be able to help you on Monday.

Weird - no breaks here, just missed this thread somehow, sorry about that! Of course you can return it for replacement, just email us at the Shop! :)