PDA

View Full Version : iRacer questions

Adam
12-14-2002, 03:47 AM
OK, This is for all you people who have the iRacer and the DigiQs. (or if you feel you know something about the iRacer that may be important.) I can get one where I live for $29.99, That is about $20 cheaper than my digiQs because of shipping and such. My questions are- Are iRacers as fast as Digis? Are they worth the money (or would it be better to add the $20 and get more Digis)? How do they handle compared to Digis? Are they compatible with Digis ( Is it possible to run them with 4 Digis or will there be IR interference)? If anyone has answers to this , Please, Share them. OR, If you feel like commenting on either of these please feel free to do so. Keep in mind, I do own Digis, so I really only need info on the iRacers, But I put this here so anyone can comment on it. Thanks.:)

e_lm_70
12-16-2002, 09:58 AM
I have both : DigiQ (got for 60$ with Special Controler) & iRacer (got for 15$)

iRacer has 1.2V bat vs 2.4V DigiQ

iRacer is 1mm shorter then DigiQ

iRacer is slower then a 2.2 Bit ... DigiQ is faster then 3.8 Bit.

iRacer range is shorter then DigiQ ... and has also little bit more delay ... already DigiQ has delay from controler to car.

iRacer is a crap ! DigiQ is insane fast but crap ... get a Bit ... if you mind about money take a LXX for 10$ !

Best car: Bit-Booster or find this car: http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4372 (got mine for 22$ on my local shop)

e_lm_70