PDA

View Full Version : Well I was just about to order one when

Scar
12-11-2002, 07:49 PM
THEN I saw the price for the camera! YIKES 120$$

thats 180 after all said and done..

I may just buy the tank and do with out the camera!

BillyBonz
12-11-2002, 08:24 PM
Look at it this way...buy the Rover, have some fun with it. Then when you have a few extra bones, buy a camera. They are modular so you can always add the camera later.

DavidDeLaurier
12-11-2002, 11:02 PM
im thinking of doing the same in about a month. I have the rover and I really want the cam now!

Purple Penguin
12-12-2002, 01:27 AM
Same here, I have 2 rovers and want cameras for each of them very badly but wow they're expensive:(

Tiny said something about getting them cheaper if there was enough people who wanted to do a group buy, I'm hoping that will drop the price a good amount if it goes through.:)

Plantraco
12-13-2002, 05:33 AM
Send an email to us and quote this line in your message:

"I want the $10.00 off coupon that was mentioned on TinyRC.com"

If you email us with that text from today until Dec 19th, 2002, we will send you a one-time use coupon for $10.00 off of any Plantraco product.

This thread is about our prices. In response I can tell you that many of the components we use are not cheap, and we really do want to give a good value while at the same time supporting our ongoing R&D for new exciting products.

Tanks for your support!
:cool:

Bud

Purple Penguin
12-13-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Plantraco

If you email us with that text from today until Dec 19th, 2002, we will send you a one-time use coupon for $10.00 off of any Plantraco product.

This thread is about our prices. In response I can tell you that many of the components we use are not cheap, and we really do want to give a good value while at the same time supporting our ongoing R&D for new exciting products.

Tanks for your support!
:cool:

Bud

How long will that $10 coupon be good for? It'll be a while untill I have enought money to spend on a camera for my rovers, as it is I lucked out and got both of mine second hand, really cheap.

Plantraco
12-13-2002, 03:52 PM
I think it is 60 days

tinyrc
12-13-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Plantraco

Bud, that is too cool!!! :D