PDA

View Full Version : Hobby Link Japan

FunkyMonkey4
07-30-2002, 06:56 PM
Hello. I order something from HLJ.Com about a week ago and right now it just says processing for shipping. Does anyone know how long it takes HLJ to ship out and how long air mail takes to reach CAlifornia. Thanks everyone.

FunkyMonkey4
07-31-2002, 06:00 PM
cmon someone has to know

ylexot
08-01-2002, 09:14 AM
Sorry, but the answer is...it depends. It depends on how busy they are. Sometimes it's a couple of days for processing. Shipping will probably take less than a week for CA. It usually takes a week to get to MD.

FunkyMonkey4
08-01-2002, 09:42 AM
Thank you very much ylexot. :)

TheFanMan
08-01-2002, 02:08 PM
I bought my first bit off of HLJ and it took a month for them to get it to me, they seem like a ghost site sometimes and are extremely lazy.... might aswell buy one from Tinyrc:D

FunkyMonkey4
08-01-2002, 04:58 PM
Thank you TheFanMan. Uh oh, I hope it comes soon. I ordered it about two weeks ago, and today it just shipped out. Finally!!!!! :)

TheFanMan
08-01-2002, 11:53 PM
for me it might have been because I bought one of the very first bc-g sets a year ago and they must have been on back order and I didn't check....still don't trust'em... but we'll see how your order comes out!:D

Namuna
08-02-2002, 12:06 AM
I was thinking of ordering a few Sale items from them, tonight as a matter of fact...But with the MILLION and one server/page errors, I couldn't get a damned thing to work right at their site. So, tonight anyway, they've lost my business.

Not to mention VERY skimpy shipping forms to fill out (I ship things to work, so I'm always having to fill in different 'Bill to' vs. 'Ship to' addresses).

::Shrug::

BaY oN AiM
08-04-2002, 02:40 PM
i ordered my bc from hlj..
and im in cali...
it took 3 days to ship it to my house...
they had it in stock...
and i ordered on a monday...
theyre losing a lot of costomers with that bs server thingy...

cowfish_29
08-04-2002, 11:07 PM
I tried to order from HLJ awhile ago, and it seemed like they did not even aknowledge that i placed an order. They sent me the automated message that was supposed to be followed by another in a couple of days. I waited 3 weeks, and nothing came. I just cancelled my order.
hey...maybe since the bit char-g cars are more in demand now, they are a little more On the Ball about it.. I dunno. I will not order from there again. :p