PDA

View Full Version : Tiny/rc needs revised ordering choices ...

GiantScale
11-30-2002, 04:50 PM
Thanks for everyones help with the info I needed. BUT

Im not satisfied with the speed of your ordering process.. to say the least.

I want to pay with my visa (very common) not paypal, and it took a few days for tiny to tell me I need to phone my order in. Now Iv waited over a day for a reply as to WHEN your phone hours are.

Tinyrc needs to revise there ordering process. When I click on "add to cart" or checkout,, I should be asked HOW, I want to pay and be taken to the appropriate url where I can do that..

I tried to make my first order OVER A WEEK AGO! & still have not been able to order. Its not just a little part or anything either. Im spending almost 300 bucks. I would expect much quicker order filling.

I will wait one more day for a reply as to "when I may call".. then my business goes else where.

Mike Kolder

irc
12-01-2002, 01:32 AM
Why not set up a paypal account and pay with you credit card through paypal?

GiantScale
12-01-2002, 01:38 PM
OK. Now that I see that its not easy to order by the most common credit card in the world, VISA , it would have been nice to know that I must use paypal. Then I might have gone that route.

But now I,m a bit frustrated and would like tiny/rc to please:Cancel any & all of my attempts to order ANYTHING... :rolleyes:

thanks

Mike Kolder

tinyrc
12-01-2002, 10:40 PM
GiantScale, I apologize, but you could have used your credit card through the PayPal account that you already have! I thought we had given the phone number for direct CC purchases already, and if not it is listed on the Shop page. Please email us to take care of all this for you, and I apologize that our customer support was slowed slightly during the national holiday. :)

Scar
12-05-2002, 02:41 PM
I cant find a phone number ANY wher eon this website...

tinyrc
12-05-2002, 04:57 PM
Scar, please reference this page for full contact details:

http://tinyrc.com/shop/customerinfo.php

GiantScale
12-05-2002, 07:18 PM
Seems like everyone uses paypal now.. I dont like waiting for funds to transfer, and am not rich enough to keep my paypal account "stocked" not at X-mass time.

Then again, only one company would know your CC #.

Looks like Im not the only one who has problems navigating this site..

Mike

tinyrc
12-05-2002, 11:29 PM
GiantScale, I think you may misunderstand how PayPal works - there is no need to ever transfer any money into the account - you can use your credit card instantly on the account, which is what almost all of our customers do. :)

GiantScale
12-06-2002, 07:13 AM
Well, like some parts of this site.. I cant figuire out how..

Wish someone would walk me through it.. guess Im sloww

kwikbb
12-06-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by GiantScale
Well, like some parts of this site.. I cant figuire out how..

Wish someone would walk me through it.. guess Im sloww

Hey GiantScale,

It's real easy to set up an account, if you've ever ordered online or filled out a form with your personal info then it'll be a breeze.

Basically how it works is, paypal keeps your CC#, billing info and delivery address stored in your paypal account instead of you having to enter in your CC# and personal info everytime you order something. Making it easier and faster to complete a transaction. ;)

Hope this helped
B

GiantScale
12-06-2002, 09:43 AM
I think the problem is I have a debt Visa card, which I thought was a CC, but maybe its not? Debt card = credit card ??? It says VISA, has the same #'s as a CC & experation date.. ??

Thanks

Mike

tinyrc
12-06-2002, 09:49 AM
Ah! So it's a debit card, not a credit card? That makes sense then; since it's a debit card, which is just a convenient way to access your bank account, not an actual line of credit, even though it has the Visa logo. As such, you already have everything set up correctly, because your only option is the direct link to your bank account which lets you use the "eCheck" payment or transfer money into your account to then use later as instant payment. Thanks!

GiantScale
12-06-2002, 12:06 PM
What I dont understand, is that I have called in orders out of state, and gave them my VISA #, exp. date, etc and have ordered instantly.. So I figuired it worked like a VISA card.

Mike

kwikbb
12-06-2002, 01:03 PM
Ok I just successfully added my MC debit card to my paypal account, so I don't understand why it's not letting you. I tried to log back in to verify, but it seems to be overloaded with traffic. I'm gonna try again. Are you entering that 3 digit security # from the back of the card?

B

binaryterror
12-06-2002, 01:32 PM
Yeah my MC for my bank account is on there and purchased many things.

tinyrc
12-09-2002, 01:10 PM
binaryterror, is your MC a Credit Card or Debit Card?

binaryterror
12-09-2002, 01:49 PM
According to my bank...both. I can use it as either. But it is truly a debit card with the MasterCard logo!