PDA

View Full Version : my backyard has become a dragstrip..

MTL
11-29-2002, 12:02 AM
umm...oks...
we lived in our house before this highway was built about 2 years ago, and now its finished for some time now, and its less than 30meters from my backyard...and from the highway to my house, its a small field...usually construction equipment is parked there...
alot of people use the stoplight and the long 3 lane side roads as a dragstrip...
i hear it every night...muscle cars, imports....etc....i dont bother looking...sorta boring really...

anyways...if you go to the stoplight in the morning, or in daylight, you see alot of tire marks....
at night, the stoplight stays red for a really long time, and theres no one usually on the side roads...so it usually is a safe to drag down the 1/4 mile....
depending on where you start, it starts from a lower part, then it goes to an uphill section..
if you start at the light, it goes downhill, to a leveled section.

btw, i live in dallas, right in front of Bush Highway...i can litterlly walk there in 30seconds or less..
just a little info out of bordem... :D

striderpunk
12-07-2002, 02:47 AM
two words for ya

sound proofing

MTL
12-07-2002, 03:02 AM
yah tru, but i get used to it...
since its not like they gather in large groups there..just a couple cars at a given time...
they leave to go elsewhere...

striderpunk
12-08-2002, 12:48 AM
check it out at night besides if there is a crash you can send it to real tv
just a thought

Socca
12-21-2002, 04:49 PM
ever try to drive a 1/4 with a bit? that'd be cool, except for the battery running, out well

jei$
01-04-2003, 09:57 PM
i tried it

it was MORE than a ten mnute car