PDA

View Full Version : Rover Camera Pvt 16c

slotsurfer
11-28-2002, 12:33 PM
I just recived my Camera yesterday:D :mad: The camera works great with mt cheap Circuit City 5" black and white.But I wanted color so I picked up a Casio from Circuit City that TV is you know what so I am going to take it back.Radio Shack does not sell bow Tie antenna any more.Hopefully my Dad has one at his house so I can try out the color on one for TV's.If not the black& white is kind of cool it look like a security camera.
Happy Turkey day

slotsurfer
11-29-2002, 12:00 AM
Up date on the camera it works great:D The Casio tv is crap! Sat in my Fathers workshop using his 13" color TV. Ran the Rover all over his car port under the car and out to the edge of the street and back.It was about 20 feet out to the street,motors were a little warm after the trip.Just way to much fun :D :D

slotsurfer
11-29-2002, 12:02 AM
forgot the photo.

tinyrc
12-01-2002, 07:51 PM
Yep, the cam is excellent. Plantraco sells the bowtie antenna, that's where I got mine. :)

Plantraco
12-13-2002, 04:41 AM
The Casio EV660 works really well - it locks onto the PTV every time, and the TFT picture is bright and sharp... I don't know what went wrong with your Casio, but I urge you to try the Casio EV660 - it is what we use most often.

slotsurfer
12-13-2002, 09:45 PM
My casio was not the EV660.I was just a tv I picked up at circuit city.But they did take it back no question asked that one cool thing about circuit city.