PDA

View Full Version : Mini-X Car Kit - BONUS - Includes Bearings and 4 NiMH Cells!

Pingster
07-28-2002, 08:07 AM
Mini-X Car Kit - BONUS - Includes Bearings and 4 NiMH Cells.

Hello,

I am in the Uk. i can't seem to find any uk stores selling these mini-X.

Is the above boundle a fully functioning car? Will i need to buy any extra things to get it racing? Are the bearing ballraces?

Also if i order to UK how much will the total cost be? Will i get charged customs?

!!!!all this is too much!!!! all i want i to buy!!!!!!!!!

Pingster

tinyrc
07-28-2002, 08:59 AM
Pingster, it is RTR with the exception of a transmitter. If you have a Mini-Z or other 27MHz AM Tx, you are all set. If not, we can get you one, or, since you are in the UK, you can pick up a cheap one locally (as the bulk of the Tx would increase shipping costs significantly). Email us for UK shipping costs; customs seems to be a gamble - sometimes our UK customers tell us they didn't have to pay, other times they do. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Bez
08-23-2002, 08:33 PM
Hey tinyrc, I am in the same position as Pingster, I am from the UK and need to email you about shipping. Problem is, I can't seem to find the email address. Maybe I'm just being stupid and it's blindingly obvious where the email address is? Anyway I asked this question in another thread in the Mini-x forum so whether you answer it here or there doesn't matter to me.

tinyrc
08-23-2002, 11:06 PM
Bez, no problem, it's shop@tinyrc.com - thanks!