PDA

View Full Version : Help! Confused!

steve1970
11-16-2002, 01:07 PM
I've been checking the forums for info on other tiny r/c's. I've had several people offer me advice, which is much appreciated. However, it has left me more confused than ever as to what I should get next (bits & ZZ's so far...ready to move up!)

My running will be mostly inside (low carpet), but some outside as well. I want something fast, but controllable. Something I can put other bodies on (whether manufactured by the company, or things I come up with myself i.e. models and such, doesn't matter.)

I would like to be able to do hop-ups. I want digital proportional control, and realistic looking bodies. Mostly will be just playing by myself, but would like to be able to in the future maybe get something similar to what I have for my wife and / or kids.

I've looked into the Epochs, Mini-z's, the RS 1/43 Viper, Radibook, Audley Race-tins, etc. I've asked questions on the forum, and read reviews in the mini & micro mag, but despite all the great help I've gotten, I am more confused than ever. Which vehicle would give me most of what I'm wanting (I know I can't have it ALL...) at a reasonable price? HELP!!!

Thank you for your indulgence...

catman25
11-16-2002, 04:04 PM
id say the mini-x is the most reasonable price and you can take any 1/24th put topgether model and attach it on there.lil modding needed...tiny has a great deal i picked up.check their prices